very frustrated

having problems with my pc on the net.pages keep going unresponsive.not sure if its my drivers or not trying to get them but... well don't really know what i'm doing lol. Anyway thanks for taking the time out to maybe help. have a good one : ) also pc is very slow

Operating system:Microsoft Windows XP (32 bit) Service Pack 3

System root: C:\WINDOWS

Available physical memory: 959 MB

CPU: AMD Athlon XP 3000+

Drive Info:

C: 143.24 GB

D: 5.79 GB

Internet Explorer: 8.0

You said your PC is very slow, I think the reason is the hardware is out of date, suggest you to buy a new computer. Or, increase the availiable physical memory to 2048 MB at least.

Webpage is unresponsive

1, Run Wise PC 1stAid, click the last icon, it will reset the configuration of your PC to the initial state. This operation will speed up your PC's speed. But the third party services will stop, such as your antivirus software will stop work. If you don't want this, you can turn to step 2.

2, Run Wise Care 365, clean junk files, optimize system, defrag registry, disable useless startup programs and services, disable useless context menu.

3, Right click My Computer----Properties-----Advanced----Performance, Settings------Visual Effects, select Adjust for the best performance. Click OK to save settings.

1.jpg

4, Disable useless add-ons of IE. Open IE---click Tools----Manage Add-ons-----Toolbars and Extensions, disable all or useless items.