[New Release] Wise Registry Cleaner 11 Beta is Released.

Dear users,

The good news here!

Wise Registry Cleaner 11 is released the Beta version. Try it now before its official release.

This beta version is also a PRO version that is valid for 6 months!

Valid from March 31, 2023, to September 30, 2023.

Click here to try Wise Registry Cleaner 11.

You are invited to tell us what you think about it and please have us informed whether anything needs to be modified.

Thanks in advance!

image.png

Hope you like it!

Best Regards,
WiseCleaner.com Team

Hi WiseCleaner_Admin (Ivan?)!!! 😀

Downloaded, installed, created portable v., uninstalled, tried the portable v.
It takes minutes when it inspects the uninstaller section, then it stops with an error.
I tried to exclude the uninstaller section, but it still gives error.
I tried to exclude the startup programs, but it still gives error.
And so forth...
I noticed "IE url history" (available in settings) is not on the list and I tried to untick it, but it didn't help.
You should have received almost 10 dumps.
By the way, I compared WRC8 vs WRC10 vs WCare365, and WRC8 still rocks! 🙂

wrc08    default scan    37s    20 problems
wrc10    custom area    37s    20 problems
wc365    default scan    36s    20 problems

wrc08    deep scan    64s    31 problems
wrc10    deep scan    72s    31 problems
wc365    deep scan    101s    33 problems

• 2 weeks later...

If this is a pro version that is free for 6 months as stated by the admin, why does it say it is a free version that requires a serial number to use it???

And if it requires a Serial Number, what is the Serial Number we use to register the product???

I did screenshots of this, but your server isn't uploading them, so I can't send what it won't take!

The Image on this page shows a Pro Beta Version, the insall on my computer shows a Free Beta Version; not the Pro Beta Version!

If this is a pro version that is free for 6 months as stated by the admin, why does it say it is a free version that requires a serial number to use it???

And if it requires a Serial Number, what is the Serial Number we use to register the product???

I did screenshots of this, but your server isn't uploading them, so I can't send what it won't take!

• 2 weeks later...

I installed version 11 a couple of days ago (11.0.1.711). But it doesn't run now. Clicking on the icon, or even double-clicking directly on the program in Program Files (x86), does nothing. If I run it as administrator, my AVG antivirus flags it:

Screenshot2023-05-20094414.jpg.df9768e9433be4e2440520686e7ea32a.jpg

If I understand that correctly, it means it tries to connect to the URL when running the program, and the URL is causing a problem. The only way it runs is to disable AVG temporarily.

I sent it to AVG as a false positive, but they haven't responded yet. It still won't run under normal circumstances. Does anyone else have this problem?

2 hours ago, xilolee said:

Hi!

I don't have AVG.

You could try to untick "check for new version" in wise registry cleaner options, and see if this stops the AVG alarm.

I already had that option set to "Never" check for updates. I downgraded WRC to version 10, and that works fine.

• xilolee locked and unpinned this topic
  • xilolee unfeatured this topic