Solution and Method to Convert Mac OLM file data into PST

vMail OLM to PST Converter success largely stems from its innovative technologies and practices, many of which were championed by its Owner Ved Parkash jaiswal . Consider the Echo, vMail OLM to PST Converter impressive Software. This Software quickly converts all email items such as emails, attachments, contacts and calendar events to PST format. The tool is more compatible with Windows 10 and Office 365. It supports all versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS

Largest Features of this Software

·        Convert OLM files in to PST, MSG, EML, MBOX, IMAP, RTF, TXT, MHTML, HTML and DBX file formats.

·         Very comfortably convert MAC Outlook mails and attachments into Windows Outlook without any problem.

·         This is the only tool that is capable of working with multiple OLM files of any size at the same time.

·         Supported MS Outlook (2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/97).

Get more info-vsoftware olm to pst 

Convert OLM to PST Manually
  1. Start the Outlook on MAC and choose the items.
  2. Right Click on the folder, choose Move >> Copy to Folder.
  3. Find your IMAP folder and select Copy.
  4. Now update IMAP folder with Send/Recieve button which moves your OLM Emails to IMAP format.

Regards,

Will

I am aware that finding the best OLM to PST converter can be a little difficult. But no longer be worried.

I have got an professional solution that allows me to export my OLM database into PST format without making any effort. You can also try one of the best SYSessential OLM to PST Converter solutions, which allows you to select an OLM file or files and offers to convert OLM files to PST format in a matter of seconds.

The tool offers a lot of advanced capabilities, which makes everything for you so easy and useful. To easily import OLM files to Outlook, just adhere to a few simple steps. 

• 1 month later...

There are two methods (manual and automatic) to convert your files, the manual method is a very long process and takes a lot of time to convert your files and the automatic method is a safe process and doesn’t waste your precious time. BetaVare OLM to PST Converter Tool helps you in converting your Mac OLM file data into PST without losing your data. It provides a simple user interface to all users where you can convert your Mac Outlook OLM to Outlook PST in just a few clicks. It supports all Mac Outlook Versions and Windows Outlook Versions, you can also convert your files without Outlook installation. New users can also take advantage of the demo version for checking the process of conversion.