I can not a folder in my desktop by the aid of wise force deleter. Please hep me !

I use windows 10.  there is a  folder in my desktop. I want to delete it. but I can't. I have dowloaded wise force deleter.  This software also can not delete the folder.   when I try to delete and click "unlock and delete" , it says " status : not available ". So the folder can not be removed. 

when I try to delete the folder by the aid of windows , I take a message  as  " folder is not in desktop, check the location of it and try again"

Before I downloaded your sofware, I also  tried to delete it by using  windows safe mode , and  windows command window  but everytime I couldn't succed in . please help me !

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Hello,

Sorry, I have no idea how to fix it.

The property of the "Folder" is a bit strange. The regular property of a folder has no "Open with" option and, its File Type is Folder but with a file extension. I have never seen such a Property.

Please try to change it to a known file type, e.g., txt. Then, it could be deleted.

If it doesn't work, please try another force deleters, or, submit your problem to answers.microsoft.com

image.png

Thanks for your explanation, but I think you misunderstood it due to language of operating system . There is no "open with " option. 

Please be informed that when I try to delete it,  I take error as " the folder is not in this location". 

No, I understand your problem. 

If Google Translator is right the text in the red box is “Open with”, which only appears on a file's Properties window, not a folder's property window.

If you know how this strange folder appeared on the Desktop, please repeat the operation, then you possibly can delete it.

Or, open C:\Users\your name\Desktop, do you see the folder here? If there is not, please try to create a new folder with the same name, then delete it.

image.png