Question for the latest update Wise Care 365, ver. 5.6.4

Serenator

Hello Team,

The latest update to the program includes an adaptation of the displayed interface to 4K resolution monitors. On the one hand this is a good idea and on the other not so much. I have a notebook that has a screen with Full HD resolution. So far the look of the program interface looked nice on my screen. After the latest update the graphics is even too sharp, some subtitles, characters, lines and edges are even slightly broken. Is it possible to do something about it, because it does not look very nice now.

Greetings,

Serenator

Hello Admin,

Thank you for your response. I don't attach screenshots because everyone can see for themselves how the interface looks like with changes in screen scaling. I checked and I have the screen scaling set to 125%. However, this setting is recommended for a screen size of 15.6" and Full HD resolution which I have. Then the size of icons on the desktop, as well as the size of pages and text is appropriate. I checked how it looks with 100% and 150% scaling settings. Actually then the interface on the screen looks good, without any distortion. Unfortunately, at 100% icons and text are definitely too small and at 150% they are too big. It looks best at 125%.
Can you change and adjust the look of the interface in such a way that it looks good regardless of the set screen scaling value? After all, there hasn't been a problem with it until now.

Regards,

Serenator

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Admin,

Today I downloaded the latest update to the program. And unfortunately I was severely disappointed. Despite the announcements, the appearance of the interface at a scaling of 125% has not been improved. So it looks like my suggestion has not been taken into account. A great pity !

Hello Admin,

Thanks for reply. I hope that finally the scaling fix will be implemented. I would still like to point out the interface bug of overlapping message lines. This occurs when selecting System Tuneup from the main menu and then Startup Manager from the side menu. You can clearly see how the individual sentences overlap. Please pay attention to this in the next updates.

Thank you very much. Regards,

Serenator

Hello Admin,

Thanks for reply. I hope that finally the scaling 125% will be improved. I would still like to point out the interface bug of overlapping message lines. This occurs when selecting System Tuneup from the main menu and then Startup Manager from the side menu. You can clearly see how the individual sentences overlap. Please pay attention to this in the next updates.

Thank you very much. Regards,

Serenator

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 6:23 AM, wisecleaner_admin said:

Hello,

Version 5.65 has fixed most issues in 5.64 except the 125% scaling setting issue. It will be fixed in version 6 and with a brand new interface. 
Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Admin,

You wrote that there will be a new interface in version 6 in addition to the scaling fixes. I have a collection of skins/themes that I use depending on the occasion. Will these skins/themes be compatible with the new interface? It would be a shame to lose them.

Regards,

Serenator