Searchin on the web, I found heaps of queries related to fix/repair corrupted Exchange database (.edb file) and thinking about my contribution as well.

After searching on the web, I found many solution, which halps to repair/fix Exchange database (EDB file) without any trouble. You can go on Google and select a solution, which can help you to accoumplish your job.

Note: Shoviv Exchange Recovery Manager is a professional solution that works to repair/fix EDB files.

• 6 months later...

Exchange Recovery Software is capable to recover EDB file data from severally damaged exchange database files. It restores EDB file data from entire server within few minutes. It is multi featured software which can rebuild the complete database with all included data. EDB to PST recovery tool provides the comprehensive EDB to PST conversion facility. EDB Recovery Software scans Exchange files and then quickly extract mailboxes for recovery. It allows users to repair corrupt public and private folders stored in EDB file. See more information at: osttopstapp/exchange-recovery.html