Computer does not recognise "D" drive

computer will not recognise "D" drive. Used AVG paid anti-virus & scanned entire system. This problem did not appear. I cannot use Windows Internet Explorer to download a fix

from Acer computer site. I have tried to boot the "rescue disk" I made when I bought my computer, but computer will not let the disk run. I have also run Malware Bites and Spybot search & destroy. No infections were found. I download many games from the site"Big Fish Games" and over the years have not had any problems, but now I am unable to find any solution on how to download my games.

Operating system:Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) Service Pack 1

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 2812 MB

CPU: AMD Athlon Processor TF-20

Drive Info:

C: 136.95 GB

F: 465.76 GB

Internet Explorer: 10.0

Hi,

I guess your problem is how to download your games from "Big Fish Games" using Internet Explorer 10?

1, Click Start---Control panel ----Programs----Programs and Features---Turn Windows features on / off , find out Internet Explorer 10, and unchecked it, click OK to close window.

1.jpg

2, Restart system.

3, Again click Start---Control panel ----Programs----Programs and Features---Turn Windows features on / off , find out Internet Explorer 10, and checked it, click OK to close window.

Those steps will reset your Internet Explorer 10 to default settings.

Or, you can install Google Chrome to instead of Internet Explorer 10 from https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/