WiseFolderHider feature requests, bug reports, updated translations

Ralf

Sorry, the current version doesn't support to hide a file /folder in an external drive.

You can hide the whole external drive, or use the "Encrypt File". Since version 4.29, Wise Folder Hider offers 50 MB locker for free. You can create a locker in the external drive, then move files to the locker. It is more secure than hidden.

On 1/11/2020 at 3:33 AM, marklee said:

Same problem with me...

I cannot see the list of the hidden file/folder from the Wise Folder Hider.

Even the link "http://www.wisecleaner.com/tools/DelFHPath.exe" is not available anymore.

Could you check the link again, please?

Thank you!

I Updated the link, please try this http://www.wisecleaner.com/tools/DelFHPath.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Wise folder hider RAM Leak

I have this bug for so  much time and i requested in the past a fix but did not get a reply. when i install wise folder hider, free or pro, my ram would start to raise slowly and after some time it will eat my whole ram. i still have this bug in v.4.3.2. I searched with a program and detected that wisefs64.sys eats all my ram in time. it happened this bug at lease with 2 prior versions of wise folder. I am using windows10 x64 with latest stable updates everytime, on a laptop lenovo g580(20150) with 8gb ram. Right now i unninstalled wise folder but please fix the leak.

• 3 weeks later...

Wise Folder Hider won't select other drive.

I just updated with the new version and found the WFH won't select except the first drive. For example, I have two USB drives, G and H. Both of the drives are shown up on the selection menu, but I can't select drive H. However, it works if I type manually. Please fix it in the next update. 

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@xilolee

Thanks for your feedback. 

Some languages are relatively long, for example, Arabic, Russian, etc., limited by the width of the text box, may not be able to display the full text, but when the mouse pointer hovers over the text, the complete text information will be displayed. Thanks for your understanding.

We will improve it to display a full text, support more languages.

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi, I'm reluctant to use it without a password recovery function. It will be great if WFH provides a function like "Retrieve password via email" like this:

WFP-01.JPG.afbb9ab232371d4b2f5bd6f6413c5559.JPG

It's not necessary to be exactly the same as this. There are many methods to recover the password. Then, we'll be able to use it with peace of mind :)