Wise Care 365 v5 is released the Beta version

wisecleaner_admin

If the support team sent a special version to you, I guess it is a debug version, when you run this debug version, it will create a debug report if the program crash. This debug report can help us to fix your problem.
If you return to general version, you may receive same problem again.
Wise Care 365 v5 beta will last for at least one month until we are sure it is stable.

New member and not sure what to say; I understand 365 v5 is being realeased shortly and there are many among the community that are running the official v4, which I assume has been tested rigourously and most bugs are fixed, so here's the question wise team;  How does it benefit users to run a beta version software? do we get discount on the official V5? or will we spend countless hrs wandering why did I get a blue screen, or why my dll files have gone missing; why am I doing this? who am I helping here? please help me understand why paying users are running beta versions with no kikbacks?

13 hours ago, Sam007 said:

New member and not sure what to say; I understand 365 v5 is being realeased shortly and there are many among the community that are running the official v4, which I assume has been tested rigourously and most bugs are fixed, so here's the question wise team;  How does it benefit users to run a beta version software? do we get discount on the official V5? or will we spend countless hrs wandering why did I get a blue screen, or why my dll files have gone missing; why am I doing this? who am I helping here? please help me understand why paying users are running beta versions with no kikbacks?

Like Windows Insider Program, user volunteered use beta version, and we appreciative these enthusiastic users who help us to improve wisecleaner.
If someone report a important bug of beta version, we can send Free license key as reward.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2018 at 1:00 PM, timothydo said:

Whao! nice one. Well-done guys, I just installed the new beta version on my HP window 7 64bit, but I tried using the start-up optimization but it wasn't responding like previous version. Please, how to fix this?

What do you mean "it wasn't responding like previous version"?  Too slow to display startup apps?