WiseDriverCare feature requests, bug reports, updated translations

• 4 months later...

I recently updated some drivers:
- realtek rtl81xx netcard driver
- AMD crimson adrenalin edition graphics driver
- AMD High Definition Audio Device (updated via amd radeon adrenalin latest graphics driver)
- AMD SMBus (updated via device manager)
- microsoft express mouse (updated via Microsoft website: Microsoft mouse and keyboard center)

I have to update Realtek High Definition Audio to R2.82 (6.0.1.8323), but I'm keeping R2.81 (6.0.1.8036) on purpose.

AMD SMBus, AMD HD Audio Dev, MS express mouse and RT HDA R2.82 are/were not detected by wise driver care (current version).
RTl81xx netcard driver and AMD adrenalin graphics driver were correctly detected by the program.

EDIT 2 Jan 18: well, honestly maybe I have updated AMD SMBus before opening wise driver care, therefore I can't confirm this 100%.

Feature requests:
- allow to see the driver residues with a details button, or another method
- allow to exclude some or all driver residues
- portable version
- allow to maximize the window
- allow to export results

(UAC maximum level, DEP AlwaysOn, custom scaling 150%)

Hardware report
================================================================
Computer model Compatible machine desktop
Processor AMD A10-7800 Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G
Memory Capacity 10.0GB
Video card AMD Radeon R7 Graphics
Hard disk ST500DM002-1BD142 (500GB)
Motherboard fm2a88m pro3+
Adapter Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
Audio 1, USB Audio Device
2, Realtek High Definition Audio
Monitor SMS22A100 Resolution:1920x1080 [60Hz]
Current OS Windows 10 64 bit [10.0.16299] [v1709, with latest win. updates]

• 4 months later...

Its been like 2 months since i received ANY driver update through Wise Driver Care. To test this i checked a few driver sites and indeed they had several updates but Wise Driver Care is not mentioning them. Reinstalling the program doesnt solve anything. 

On 6/3/2018 at 4:19 PM, binus said:

Its been like 2 months since i received ANY driver update through Wise Driver Care. To test this i checked a few driver sites and indeed they had several updates but Wise Driver Care is not mentioning them. Reinstalling the program doesnt solve anything. 

Actually Wise Driver Care doesn't list the latest driver version to user, because we don't sure the latest one is stable. Nvidia once released a driver but it caused some users system crashed. So, Wise Driver Care only recommend the latest but also stable driver.  

• 2 months later...
27 minutes ago, wisecleaner_admin said:

We decided to close this program from September 1st, 2018. But we will continue support services for paid user until the key is expiry

That's a shame, as Wise Driver Care is one of the best driver update tools there is and I used the original Chinese version, Driver Genius, for many years.  Why have you decided to discontinue it?

Also, will Clean Master Driver Booster, continue to updated, or will the only option to use the Driver Genius in Chinese?