WiseDriverCare feature requests, bug reports, updated translations

New released beta version  - Wise Driver Care

We are very excited to announce the release of Wise Driver Care beta! Download and update outdated Windows devices drivers!

Wise Driver Care can automatically scan, download and update drivers. Easily fix missing, outdated or faulty driver errors. Keep your computer in top condition!

1, Supports more than 600,000 devices and drivers

Such as AMD APU/Graphics/Chipset/AHCI/USB 3.0/RAID Drivers, NVIDIA drivers, Realtek ethernet controller/wireless lan/network/HD Audio Drivers, Intel Audio/HD Graphics/WLAN/LAN/chipset/rapid storage technology/USB 3.0 Drivers, ASUS Drivers, Dell Drivers, HP Drivers, Intel PC Drivers & Microsoft Windows Drivers

2, Reduce system freezing and crashing.

3, Wise Driver Care only recommend WHQL drivers.

4, One-stop Windows driver management.

5, Easily fix sound & network issues

Click here for direct download Wise Driver Care beta.

driver-100.pngwisedrivercare-beta.png

However, there is still space for improvement for this beta version, please leave a comment or write down the bugs you found below. We would really appreciate that.

Thank you!

Release Notes:

v1.0.621 (June 22, 2017)

1, Optimized network connection
2, Minor GUI improvements

3, Added 4 language files

4, Minor bug fixes

View antivirus scan report

v1.0.713 (July 14, 2017)

1, Fixed minor bugs

2, Added some new language files

3, Minor GUI improvements

view antivirus scan report

v2.1.720 (July 20, 2017)

The official version is released.

Hi wisecleaner_admin and everybody. :-)

I'll put in green color my concerns and the concerns of other possible users I saw in the past.

When the program is scanning the system (Detecting the driver information), I can see:
Driver management
- Abnormal Drivers What's this?
- Updatable Drivers
- Special Software What's this?
- Unsupported Devices
Driver residue

After the scan it shows:
Driver management
- All device drivers have been installed! What do you have installed without my consent?
- Updatable Drivers (2)
- Special software has been installed! What's this? What do you have installed without my consent?
- All devices are enabled! I'd suggest instead: "All devices are enabled and supported by the right drivers!"
Driver residue:
Found 34 driver residual files for a total of 520.8...Here the text is cut, maybe because I'm using 150% custom scale.
The tooltip/hint doesn't appear, showing me what's there after the dots.

Unwanted files left by driver updates.
Then there's a clean button. I still don't know if those 520.8 are bytes, kilobytes, megabytes or gigabytes, and I won't click that button until I know what I'm deleting.
Therefore the suggestion here is to provide a "see the files" or "details" button.

As always, I don't like:
- I can't resize the program main window
- It isn't portable.

The support center is present in two places (at top and in toolkit): isn't it redundant?

I'd change the default driver backup folder to something like %UserProfile%\documents\WiseDriverCare Backups.

The storage location in the rescue center under the backup button isn't visible (the tooltip/hint works, at least): consider to increase its width.

The WiseDriverCareHdReport.txt (hardware detection - export hardware info) should be put in the desktop.

It could have been generated inside WiseDriverCare folder, if it were a portable application.

Somewhere in the program (and in the website) a sentence should state where the drivers will be collected from.

After using the "network failure" function (in toolkit, fix device issues), I tried the "no sound failure" and it gave a window with these strings:
@sounttool_title
@soundtool_repair_text
@soundtool_repair_button

WDriver_C.jpg

Hey xilolee,

Thanks for your feedback.

1, Abnormal Drivers What's this?

It refers a driver issue which can be solved by reinstall / update driver.

2, Special Software What's this?

Special software, it refers a driver/software for some special function which Windows system does not offered, you need to install it manually. E.g., touchpad, fingerprint.

3, All device drivers have been installed! What do you have installed without my consent?

Wise Driver Care only check up whether all devices have installed drivers.

4, Special software has been installed! What's this? What do you have installed without my consent?

Like 3, wise driver care only check up, won't install anything without your action.

5, All devices are enabled! I'd suggest instead: "All devices are enabled and supported by the right drivers.

No, it only checks up the device is enabled or disabled.

6, Found 34 driver residual files for a total of 520.8...Here the text is cut, maybe because I'm using 150% custom scale.
The tooltip/hint doesn't appear, showing me what's there after the dots.

We will fix it sooner.

7, The storage location in the rescue center under the backup button isn't visible.

Did you click the greed words "Modify"?

8, The WiseDriverCareHdReport.txt (hardware detection - export hardware info) should be put in the desktop.

Good idea, we will fix it soon.

9, All drivers are collected from device providers, and certified by WHQL

10, Language issue, we will fix it soon.

Thanks for your feedback.

Did you try to restart system?

When we release the official version, some features wil be locked. But, you can download driver update for free.

Several times with no change, had to reinstall the T-P.

Are you interested in a translation to Swedish for a free license of the paid version?

Hi beta1.  :)

WiseCleaner team usually offers a (one year?) license key to the official translator of one of their programs.

Read Help Us Translate and Get A License Key (click).

Nonetheless, wait for an official answer by WiseCleaner_admin.

@WiseCleaner_Admin: thanks. The underlying suggestion about those sentences is to find more user-friendly words. ;-)

Hi beta1.  :)

WiseCleaner team usually offers a (one year?) license key to the official translator of one of their programs.

Read Help Us Translate and Get A License Key (click).

Nonetheless, wait for an official answer by WiseCleaner_admin.

@WiseCleaner_Admin: thanks. The underlying suggestion about those sentences is to find more user-friendly words. ;-)

Ok.

Hello everyone, :)

I'm localizing in French Driver Care (as all the other Wise products :D )  beta version 1.0.621.

Such job generates many restarts of the program "under translation" (to validate step by step the "well fit" of the French into the program GUI).

I noticed that suddenly that, if Driver Care processes are starting on the launch icon click, the Driver Care main windows did no appears on the PC screen.

I mean that wisedrivercare.exe and wdcservice.exe are active in the Windows Tasks Manager processes list but looks like being in background only (so useless because not accessible :().

This occurs randomly after a couple of close/restart !!

By definition, a beta version is unstable ;) , but I think this issue should be solved before official releas :(

Isn't :rolleyes: ?

Pierre le Lidgeu

roger_m if your computer uses a custom graphics driver installed by the manufacturer driver update software will not install a generic driver because it will cause issues.

My computer does not use custom drivers.  In any case the issue with Wise Driver Care is unable to download the driver update it finds.