Wise Care 365 feature requests, suggestions, updated translations

PWT1000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

System specs and processor speed it's not detecting AMD A8 APU shows it as 2 cores with 3 temps.  Suppose to be 4 cores, 4 threads and 4 temps under 5.5.4 Pro.  

Same issue with 5.5.5 Pro still showing only 3 cores not 4 cores for temp. 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Menu icons are blurring (not clear) after version 5.6.3.559

Display resolution: 1920 x 1080
Refresh Rate: 60 Hz.
Windows 10.0 21H1 (19043.1023)
Windows 10 > Settings > System > Advanced Scaling Settings > Custom Scaling (119)

wise.png

• 1 month later...

Hello,

It would be great if Wise Care 365 can have the feature of cleaning for all user accounts ("multi-user" full cleaning) when running from an administrator account. Now, that feature is only for the Registry Cleaner. The idea is that this capability be applied to all Wise Care 365 modules such as Useless files, Privacy traces and the rest of the tools.

(That feature of full multi-user cleaning is nicely present in CCleaner, where you can select the user or users and the program will work for that selection in all of its tools).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have the following suggestions:

1. Manage scheduled tasks.

2. Switch default action from "Allow" to "Block" in Wise Protection, or let us choose which action should be the default.

3. Easily add startup entries to block list, to prevent them from being enabled again.

Thank you.

@samiswise

Thanks for your suggestion.

1. Manage scheduled tasks.

The current versions can manage auto startup scheduled task. we will consider it to manage all tasks.

2. Switch default action from "Allow" to "Block" in Wise Protection, or let us choose which action should be the default.

The default "block" operation may cause some programs to fail to start.

3. Easily add startup entries to block list, to prevent them from being enabled again

Okay, we will try.

4. usually I can update immediately when a new version is released. But this time I'm still stuck in v5.8.1, click "Check for Updates" and it tells me I'm using the latest..

Sorry about that. The first released 5.8.1 has a bug that cannot check out updates automatically. we fixed it and released the second 5.8.1 soon. Unfortunately, you installed the first 5.8.1. Please download 5.8.3 and update it manually.

4 hours ago, wisecleaner_admin said:

@samiswise

Thanks for your suggestion.

1. Manage scheduled tasks.

The current versions can manage auto startup scheduled task. we will consider it to manage all tasks.

The default "block" operation may cause some programs to fail to start.

3. Easily add startup entries to block list, to prevent them from being enabled again

Okay, we will try.

4. usually I can update immediately when a new version is released. But this time I'm still stuck in v5.8.1, click "Check for Updates" and it tells me I'm using the latest..

Sorry about that. The first released 5.8.1 has a bug that cannot check out updates automatically. we fixed it and released the second 5.8.1 soon. Unfortunately, you installed the first 5.8.1. Please download 5.8.3 and update it manually.

Great, thank you.

• 1 year later...