Wise Care 365 feature requests, suggestions, updated translations

PWT1000

• 1 month later...

I have Wise Care 365 Pro v 4.3.0 installed and very frequently (sometimes multiple times a day) the "Wise Notice" pops up in the lower right corner of my screen informing me that I have xxxx junk files and xxxx items of traces. 

I know how to turn it off (Click the menu icon (top-right area of wise care 365), settings, general tab, UNtick run wise turbo automatically, click save.) but this is not the ideal setting. I'd like to see an option that would allow me to establish a setting that would trigger when the notice would be displayed. Example, if I have more than 50 GB of junk files then display the message. 

In today's world of hard drives and SSD drives it is common to have large drives with a huge amount of free space thus frequent cleanup of junk files is not as necessary as it was in the past with much smaller drives. Currently on my desktop, the system I use most often, I have a 500 GB SSD and it has 130 GB of free space and I can easily afford to have 25-50 GB of junk files before a clean is triggered. 

post-32880-0-29634200-1478448543_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...

WiseCleaner_Admin: I see you have implemented it.

It could be more useful to add also two checkboxes for those two settings.

In my language I translated them in "Show only if useless files are larger than:" and "Show only if the number of traces is greater than:", because I didn't find them very clear.

• 2 months later...

Hey xilolee,

WiseCleaner_Admin: I see you have implemented it.
It could be more useful to add also two checkboxes for those two settings.
In my language I translated them in "Show only if useless files are larger than:" and "Show only if the number of traces is greater than:", because I didn't find them very clear.

Maybe you didn't understand it clearly.

You can try this: Run Wise Turbo automatically when Useless files or Traces is larger than below

In the new English file there's a new entry:

Do you intend an user could have more licenses, if he contacts you (under additional payment, I suppose)?
Or what?

Yes, if a registered user received this message, he/she cannot use this key to activate wise care 365. He/she should contact us to extend the key, or buy a new key

Yes, if a registered user received this message, he/she cannot use this key to activate wise care 365. He/she should contact us to extend the key, or buy a new key

Could it be clearer this? --> "You exceeded the maximum number of activations provided by your license. Don't hesitate to contact us if you think there is an activation error or if you need more licenses!"

• 3 months later...

Two options I have one is for a single button to do all options as in all cleaners, advanced the everything with one single button. (as in Ashampoo WinOptimizer) Also the ability to choose the amount of overwrites as the amount at the moment is unknown when cleaning browser history etc. CCleaner gives five options for overwriting data & that is a totally free program, at the moment I run the free CCleaner first then Wise which is paid for full licence. I understand not every person wants or needs it but I & maybe others do. I know this does not prevent un-deleting by an expert but I work at home & some is confidential & I don't want history to be recovered by another user on this PC, which is why I also use CCleaner. Best wishes .. Paul :-)

• 5 months later...

System cleaner -> Other applications -> NVidia Install Files doesn't include\calculates files from %ProgramFiles%\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2.

Maybe include separate item for Installer2 in system cleaner list if somebody is so attached to "features" of this folder ?

• 9 months later...

A suggestion to add an important option:

Hi Developer,

The option "Check for newsletter while loading application", which is selected by default in the "Settings > General" tab, can no longer be canceled in the last few versions.

(If you close and then reopen the "Settings" window after you uncheck the box of this option, the same box will start to appear selected again.)

So as a result, users who do not want WiseCare to connect to the internet are trying to be deceived by developer...

Therefore, I suggest you add a new option to WiseCare so that you can compensate for this rudeness you make to the users:

"Check for WiseCare developer's ass while loading application, if it's fit to fuck"

Dear Admin,

First of all, thank you for responding to my post with maturity.

I did not think I could write a second post on this forum with the same identity; So, I am both surprised and delighted to hear from you that the unpleasant problem will be corrected.

Meanwhile, another important oddity that I forgot to write yesterday is:

When you click the "Settings > Boot Booster" tab, two options appear: "Get weather information by detecting location automatically" and "Use the following location to get weather information". But it is strange that there is no such a third option: "I do not want to get weather information about a local or any country automatically or by choice:)

Question: What is the relationship between boot boosting and country weather?  According to the fact that there can never be a technical relationship between them: Does WiseCare have a disease that gets worse when the weather gets worse, and thus prevent it from functioning properly? :))

I hope that the people at the head of your company confiscate these crap, and as a result, the Wise Cleaner firm will not have to live like the bad events that CCleaner has experienced for a year...

Regards,

Dear Admin,

I guess you do not understand well what I wrote above, because my English is insufficient.

In your response, you wrote "Other user may want to turn the weather off".

Well, how will the users be able to turn the weather off?

As I mentioned above, there are two options on the "Boot Booster" tab:

- The first option is selected by default. That is, if the user does nothing, he/she will automatically receive the local weather report;
- If the user makes a choice, that is, if the user chooses a country-city, he/she will again receive a weather report, but this time about the selected city.

Well, tell me where the third option to turn off the weather is: "Skip the weather! I do not want to get any weather reports"

As a result, the WiseCare developer calls out to users as follows: "WiseCare will connect to the Internet whether you want it or not"

Regards,

Dear Admin,

If you have not received any training in the English language so far and you are trying to write and understand it using only "Google Translate", that's the result: You often misunderstand, and you think someone else misunderstood you.

For example, I misunderstood you and thought that you want to say like as: "You are the only person who complains about not being able to close the weather reporting, that means other users can close it when they want"

In fact I did the above complaints to warn developers about the more reliable, better quality and therefore widespread use of a software I like to use; Otherwise, I can block all the "exe" and "dll" files of a software that I do not want to connect to the Internet with a single action (by creating a Windows Firewall Inbound-Outbound Blocking Rules with a generic "bat" file).

I wish success... Regards,

Dear Admin,

I thought that the mistakes I mentioned above will be corrected in the newly created version (5.1.4) and so that I will be able to celebrate the WiseCare developer. But unfortunately, this has not happened and it seems that it will not happen anymore, because:

The WiseCare developer thinks as follows: "The vast majority of people (and therefore computer users) have low intelligence levels; therefore they can not understand the irrationalities they meet and do not care about them. Here, I am targeting this user population. The criticism and complaints of users outside this mass will never interest me. I keep collecting private information from the computers of our users."

Yes, the vast majority of people are below average levels of intelligence, and this is a scientific reality, unfortunately. But in addition, there is another scientific fact: All fake, fraudulent, and therefore worthless people all come out of people who are above the average level of intelligence... Here, WiseCare's developer is one of them...

(By the way, writing the name "Boot Booster" for a tab where only the weather report is generated is a complete stupidity. Despite the warning I made above, a developer who continues this mistake in the new version means a patient at an extreme level and should go to a psychiatric clinic immediately.)

Regards,

NOTE: Dear admin, unfortunately your job is very difficult... Good luck...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

The current version of Wise Cleaner 365 in the Advanced Cleaner option and next Advanced Settings option are no possibility selection, and thus search, options: Find invalid shortcuts and Find empty files. In the previous version 4.9.1 such options were available. What happened?

Best Regards,
Serenator

20 hours ago, Serenator said:

Hello!

The current version of Wise Cleaner 365 in the Advanced Cleaner option and next Advanced Settings option are no possibility selection, and thus search, options: Find invalid shortcuts and Find empty files. In the previous version 4.9.1 such options were available. What happened?

Best Regards,
Serenator

Confirmed: they disappeared even here.

And when I change the language from Eng to Ita, some strings remain in Eng.

@Serenator, @xilolee,

Thanks for your feedback.

We improved Advanced Cleaner engine, this new engine is faster than before, but it doesn't support to find invalid shortcuts and empty files. So, we removed these 2 options.

Common Cleaner can find and clear invalid shortcuts.

Wise Duplicate Finder can find empty files (0 byte files) 

About language issue, we knew it and will fix it in next updates.

20 minutes ago, wisecleaner_admin said:

We improved Advanced Cleaner engine, this new engine is faster than before, but it doesn't support to find invalid shortcuts and empty files. So, we removed these 2 options.

In advanced cleaner, advanced settings, "Find empty files comes into effect only once. Next time you need to select again." is still present.