[WiseVideoConverter] Video Conversion Issue

Hello,

I have a question regarding video conversion from mp4 to wmv format. I successfully converted the video I was intending to the format listed above, however, during the conversion process, it re-arranged the video from being upright (vertical; as it was originally shot) to now being sideways (horizontal; converted by Wise).

I'm having difficulty deciphering why this is happening as the video was not shot like this or why its converting it like this when I didn't change anything in the settings. I can't seem to find any settings to alter this either.

Can someone please explain why this is happening or how to fix this if possible. It makes the rendering of a conversion unimportant otherwise if I can't maintain the integrity of the how the video was originally captured.

Thanks for any and all assistance provided!

Hi jdeek07. :)

I don't know if in this forum you can get help about that software... By the way,  I think you should provide some basic informations about your system configuration (exact OS, gpu, cpu, motherboard, software used: wisevideoconverter fre or pro? Or other?, what version? And so forth...).

The official email to get help should be: support AT wisevideosuite DOT com

Hope this helps!

Hi jdeek07. :)

I don't know if in this forum you can get help about that software... By the way,  I think you should provide some basic informations about your system configuration (exact OS, gpu, cpu, motherboard, software used: wisevideoconverter fre or pro? Or other?, what version? And so forth...).

The official email to get help should be: support AT wisevideosuite DOT com

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply! I did try to email support at that email address and received no reply back from them which is why I took this issue here. When I clicked on the program settings, it sent me here as the forum to use as a support system so I assumed I was in the correct place.

Here are the specs on my rig, maybe you or someone else can assist...Windows 7 Pro, AMD A6 4400 w/ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM. I'm using Wise Video Converter (free version; possibly this setting option is only available in pro), and according to the program, I'm using the current updated version of 1.51

Hopefully you know the answer to this or can redirect this to where it belongs, possibly someone with system knowledge of the program itself.

Thanks again!!