My laptop is running too slow on windows 7 wise disk cleaner could it solve my problem?

hello bhula,

i dont think so... but try "wise care 365 free" and use section "system cleaner --> common cleaner" but be carefull with the checked points that you pick.

after deleting the crap, perhaps defrag your windows 7 partition.

the next question is you laptop... what exactly is in your dell?

(perhaps is your laptop slow while windows is defrag in the background or your virusengine is starting a scan or something else)

hello bhula,

i dont think so... but try "wise care 365 free" and use section "system cleaner --> common cleaner" but be carefull with the checked points that you pick.

after deleting the crap, perhaps defrag your windows 7 partition.

the next question is you laptop... what exactly is in your dell?

(perhaps is your laptop slow while windows is defrag in the background or your virusengine is starting a scan or something else)

I will act as you have given me suggestion to speed up my computer. Is this completely free application to use or i have to use it as trial and then register

It's free, like Wise Disk Cleaner, Wise Registry Cleaner, and the other useful tools of wisecleaner.

The pro version offers other features, but you are not obliged neither to buy it nor to register it.

Pro features:

- system cleaner section: big files manager

- system tuneup section: context menu (Handling/managing)

- privacy protector section: privacy eraser

- themes: some themes are available only with pro

- automatical program updating

(I could have forgot something)

It's free, like Wise Disk Cleaner, Wise Registry Cleaner, and the other useful tools of wisecleaner.

The pro version offers other features, but you are not obliged neither to buy it nor to register it.

Pro features:

- system cleaner section: big files manager

- system tuneup section: context menu (Handling/managing)

- privacy protector section: privacy eraser

- themes: some themes are available only with pro

- automatical program updating

(I could have forgot something)

Hmm this looks interesting, Pro version has got good features let me try this

• 3 weeks later...

i am experiencing slow system performance on windows 7. It shows me 58% CPU usage at average. Internet browsers are taking too much time to load and media devices also been hanging and taking time. Is disk cleaner is what i  need to use or not?

i think i have the problem... are you able to get updates? have been updates installed in the last weeks?

i have this problem on my windows 7 pc. if i let windows 7 searching for updates, my dualcore is in usage with round about 50 % but find no updates. the whole system is slow.

i have set the updates-configuration from

--> "Install updates automatically (recommended)"

to

--> "Never check for updates (not recommended)"

now with the "get windows 10 for free" from microsoft are the updateserver perhaps not available for windows 7 and with standard-settings of updatessearch in works constantly in the background and the cpu usage is quite high...

after this your laptop should working with "normal" speed :)

this settings can you everytime back to default if you wish or you can search for updates with manually click on "Locking for Updates"

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Remove or disable any TSRs and startup programs that automatically start each time the computer boots.

Tip: To look what programs are running in the background and how much memory and CPU they are using, open Task Manager.

Thank you?

• 1 year later...

@bhula

perhaps there are not the right drivers or outdated drivers installed for your laptop?

-> go to the manufacturer -> search for your laptop -> download the latest drivers for your OS like w7 in your chase and install it -> restart

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

Windows 7 is not getting the important updates, so may be this is a problem. 2nd your ROM & RAM. if that are low then your system will not run fast. 3rd clean temporary file by doing this process.

Tap on start button

type in search box %tmp%

then after delete the all cache & temporary file. It will help you to speed-up your system.