all programs open with vlc media player

respected sir,

in my system programs and application not open on their correct apllication, since all the programs open with "vlc" media player... here i got the problem with "open With" so please give me the right answer about my problem...

Thanking You!!!!!!!!..............!

Operating system:Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit)

System root: D:\Windows

Available physical memory: 1513 MB

CPU: AMD A4-3330MX APU with Radeon HD Graphics

Drive Info:

C: 49.24 GB

D: 97.89 GB

E: 50.96 GB

F: 100.00 GB

Internet Explorer: 8.0

Hi!

Please follow the steps below to cange VLC File Associations.

1. Open VLC player

2. Select "Tools" from the main menu bar at the top of the player. This will open a drop-down menu.

3. Select "Preferences" from the drop-down menu. This will open your Preferences window.

4. Click on "Interface" in the left-hand menu. Typically when you open the Preferences window you will automatically be in the Interface screen, but if not, make sure to select it from the left-hand menu.

5. Click on the "Association Setup" button, under the "Instances" section of the menu. This will open the list of file types with which VLC can be associated.

6. Place a check mark next to every file type you wish to associate with VLC. If you want VLC to open all possible file types, just click the boxes next to "Audio Files," "Video Files," and "Playlist Files." Otherwise, click on the specific file types you want associated. Vice versa.

7. Click on "Apply" at the bottom of the list, and when the list closes, click on "Save" at the bottom of your Preferences window.