Random hibernation? 80% battery power is not enough for this computer? Something wrong with my battery?

I mean, when unplugged, after working for some time, the computer hibernates at 80% without warning, sporadically, assuming there is low battery level... This means I have to waste about five minutes time just to go back to work every time this happens? Whether it's 20% or 40% or 60% or even 80% or 90% it just tells me I must plug in because of "critical battery level". What exactly is wrong with having this problem?

Operating system:Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) Service Pack 1

System root: C:Windows

Available physical memory: 3792 MB

CPU: Intel® Core i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz

Drive Info:

C: 279.05 GB

Q: 17.58 GB

Internet Explorer: 11.0

I tried the link that you sent me but this did not help as I have checked these settings: For the power plan I chose I saw that it is 10% for "low battery" and 5% for "critical battery", but the thing is that this computer is assuming "critical battery" at 80%. This also goes to hibernate even if it is not idle. Any other solutions that could help the problem?

• 2 months later...

I tried sticking and removing selotape on the battery to try to solve the issue: http://forum.wisecleaner.com/index.php?/topic/9099-random-hibernation-80-battery-power-is-not-enough-for-this-computer-something-wrong-with-my-battery/ and the I found out that the issue actually depended on the presence of tape - No tape - battery will never hibernate. With tape - battery can hibernate at any time and reading could read zero and sometimes the battery will not charge even if plugged on for hours and hours and hours

How can both issues be solved? if not tape what can prevent a loose battery from cutting power while on battery?