Unwanted Cleaning by Wise Care 365 Pro

akacom

Hi to all of you reading this questions!

I use "WC365Pro" since yesterday with "WinXP/SP3" and are very happy with it. It is impressive how many dirt and dust  the program wipes out.

There are 2 issues I have problem with:

1. Although "Recent Documents" in Computer traces" is unselected in the "custom settings" and in "Traces in Computer" in "Common Cleaner", "WC365Pro" deletes all entries in this list.

2. The same is with the area in "Start Menu" where the last used programs are listed. Sorry, I don't know the name of this area. It is placed on the left part of XP's "Start Menu" just above "All Programs". To keep these entries where they are I unselected all options of "WC365Pro" for traces. Nevertheless the program deletes all entries there.

I hope someone can help me!

Best regards

akacom

I concur with you that the default PC Checkup does not seem to be able to be configured to exclude certain items from cleaning, which is possible in other parts of the program.  I dislike, and seldom run it, as a result.  I think the programmers should permit users to configure what PC Checkup cleans and does not clean.  I always want to keep my "Run" items and my "Recent Documents."  CCleaner does permit items to be excluded.  Just my two cents.  Merry Christmas.

Regards,

-Phil