windows file error(black screen on start up)

The computer was on with Firefox running. Came back to the computer and monitor was asleep and would not come on. I had to turn computer off and when I turnedit on I had a black screen with a windows file error.

Operating system:Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) Service Pack 1

System root: C:Windows

Available physical memory: 5943 MB

CPU: Intel® Core i3 CPU 550 @ 3.20GHz

Drive Info:

C: 917.66 GB

Internet Explorer: 11.0

When I turn on the computer there is a black screen with white lettering:

Windows Error Recovery

Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause.

If windows files ahve been damaged or configured incorrectly, Startup repair can help diagnose and fix this problem

If power was interrupted during startup then choose start windows normally.

Launch Startup repair

Start windows normally.

The problem is no matter how many times this happens or I launch startup repair this problem persists.  When I installed wise cleaner a lot of the problems went mostly away.  However this particular problem(computer screen going black then computer needs to be powered off) persists.  Thank you in advance for your time!

How to run an elevated command prompt for Windows vista/seven users
- click start, all programs, accessories, right-click the command prompt in the list and click run as administrator, click yes on the user account control window that should appear
- click start, type cmd in the searchbox, right-click the cmd in the list of results and click run as administrator, click yes on the user account control window that should appear
- click start, type cmd in the searchbox, press and keep pressed ctrl + shift Keys on your keyboard, then press enter, click yes on the user account control window that should appear

From an elevated command prompt, launch sfc /scannow, wait till it finishes (15-50 minutes), remember/copy the final message (because later I'd like to see it posted here).
Then launch this command:
copy c:\windows\logs\cbs\cbs.log %userprofile%\desktop\cbs.txt && findstr /c:"[SR]" %userprofile%\desktop\cbs.txt > %userprofile%\desktop\SR.txt

After it, you'll find two files on your desktop: cbs.txt and SR.txt.
Post here the sr.txt and the final message of the SFC tool.

The final message after the scan was"Windows resource protection found corrupt filesbut was unable to fix them" followed by " Details are included in the CBS.Log windirllogs\cbs\cbs.log"

When I copied and launched the command after that it said access denied.

Thanks for your help.  Let me know what to do next