you can also download youtube videos by this:

@ the url of the video, no changes only add "ss" after "www. " (without quotations) so it will look like this: ( www.ss )

(limited video format)

can download video there via browser or idm.

attachicon.gifyyyyy.png

I found that the 1080P video I downloaded from YouTube is silent if I add ss after www.

@the screenshot mp4 1080p has a muted volume icon, which signifies that it has no audio.

save from net, have a limited quality support as shown.

Linkin, As a composer who has songs on YouTube, I do not want people who do not pay for my music to download it from YouTube, as YT pay (however miniscule). A download of music that I own, unless I give the downloader permission, is theft.

How does your system for downloading distinguish copyrighted material from 'available for free'?

Thank you

Linkin, As a composer who has songs on YouTube, I do not want people who do not pay for my music to download it from YouTube, as YT pay (however miniscule). A download of music that I own, unless I give the downloader permission, is theft.

How does your system for downloading distinguish copyrighted material from 'available for free'?

Thank you

who cares? do you actually care? It's not really a theft, if you keep it for yourself. But if you sell it, yes, that ss a crime.

you can also download youtube videos by this:

@ the url of the video, no changes only add "ss" after "www. " (without quotations) so it will look like this: ( www.ss )

(limited video format)

can download video there via browser or idm.

the same method works for Twitter videos. Just add the letters s -  "sss" at the beginning of the tweet link and you can download the video

Follow these steps:

1. Install 4K Video Downloader. To download YouTube videos to a Windows PC, start by downloading and installing 4K Video Downloader. 
  2. Copy and paste the video URL.
  3. Choose the quality and format. 
  4. Download the YouTube video. 

Thank you