[PRO] Auto-Update doesn't work (Win8.1 pro with media center x64 + KIS 2014)

Slimus

не помогло проблема та же и главное что она есть даше в том случае когда я утановил windows 7 (чистая без каких программ ставлю вайс обновляю до последней версии и всё он не запускается пишет что ярлык не исправлен и предлагает удалить ярлык) как я и ранше писал писал что проблема только на новых OS на Xp все работает как и раньше.

did not help the problem is the same thing that it is Dasha in the case when I utanovil windows 7 (clean with no programs put vais I update to the latest version, and everything he does not start writing that the label is not corrected and offers to remove the label) as I wrote ranshe wrote that the problem is only on the new OS on Xp everything works as before.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Win XP pro x32 

2. Put on chitso system without ativirusa and so put itself on Win 7 well upon this already have a problem though tolok system installed and they are no longer what it was not put in addition to Wise.

Both the XP, 7 and 8.1 are they running a Genuine Copy,  Licensed and Activated Microsoft Windows Muti-language OS? Selected Language is Russian correct on all 3 OS?

Both the XP, 7 and 8.1 are they running a Genuine Copy,  Licensed and Activated Microsoft Windows Muti-language OS? Selected Language is Russian correct on all 3 OS?

Все 3 ОС лицензионные язык русский хотя покупались в Украине так как я живу в Украине.

После установки ОС активировал их потом поставил wise.

All 3 OS license although Russian language in Ukraine were bought since I live in Ukraine.

After installing the OS activated then put them wise.

Today 8.12.14, I didn't know there was a new update as none of systems here reported there was. I had ran the update manually on WPRO 8.1 and found  it was released 4 days ago W365-3.2.1 Pro!  So the Auto update is not working on neither of my Systems running Windows 7 U-64 bit and Windows 8.1 Pro-MCE 64-bit.. Since running the update on this machine which was still buffered in my Router cache, the other systems now are running the updates. So it's either on the Wise 365 Update Server back-end or something else on the Wise 365 side. Prior 3.18 updated on all systems but not 3.2.1 without a push. 

Still no support for Evernote and Paint.net apps.. Those are needed by me and I a sure others use these two. 

Hi tipstir.

I have updated to the latest version now (3.21.279 from about window, or 3.2.1).

When I do it, I click custom, check for updates, it says that a new version is available and asks me if I want to update it now.

I click yes and everythink works. (win 8.1 x64, update 1)

Did you try it?

Instead, are you talking about custom, settings, general tab, check for updates: daily?

Hi tipstir.

I have updated to the latest version now (3.21.279 from about window, or 3.2.1).

When I do it, I click custom, check for updates, it says that a new version is available and asks me if I want to update it now.

I click yes and everythink works. (win 8.1 x64, update 1)

Did you try it?

Instead, are you talking about custom, settings, general tab, check for updates: daily?

When I use to start Wise365Pro, it would prompt me and show me the most current update without manually click on Check For Updates. Now not doing that.. 

I've adding the new DLL file for LiveUpdate just have to wait to see if it works? 

Не помогло.

It did not help.

http://i68.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0814/79/64279e93dc91c88383791f6c2666a379.png

Не удается найти "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise Care 365\WiseCare365.exe".Проверте, правильно ли указано имя и повторите попытку.

Windows cannot find "c:\program files (x86)\wise\wise care 365\wisecare365.exe". Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

Can you go into that folder and run wisecare? Sounds like their is error in your registry for for file locations link. I had this same issue prior build V3.16.  If you can launch it form the folder then you need to make a new shortcut on your desktop from the folder to fix it. Now if the system still tells you no such program. Uninstall wise then reboot system. Then re-install it. 

Нашол решение проблемы с которой я столкнулся что я делал

В ручную перенёс файлы с папки С:Пользователи\Артём\AppData\Roaming\WiseUpdate 

В папку куда изначально была установлена программа Wise Care365 в моем случае это С:program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365

Только вот вопрос это мне что каждый раз делать придеться.

Founded solution to the problem that I encountered what I was doing

Manually moved the files from the folder C:\Users\Artyom\AppData\Roaming\WiseUpdate

In the folder where the program was installed originally Wise Care365 in my case it is C:\program Files (x86)\Wise\WiseCare365

But the question is that every time I do have to.

I don't read Russian you need to have it translated for us. Your having so much trouble with this software. What happens if you install V2.91 in there. Do you have all this issues? Actually V2.23 is floating around that one doesn't have a lot of baggage but doesn't clean so well though. I am having trouble with the app locking up or hangs for a long while before it does a task. They need to come out with 64-bit as 32-bit is slower and you can't run other programs. Like it locks down the system. There is another issue with my online game where wise tray even though it removed still  does a peek-a-boo on me like pops in and out!

This software should be programmed to clean the system at idle instead of a schedule. Also it needs to scrub the RAM have this feature automatic. I still have use other programs to clean-up the RAM. 

I don't read Russian you need to have it translated for us. Your having so much trouble with this software. What happens if you install V2.91 in there. Do you have all this issues? Actually V2.23 is floating around that one doesn't have a lot of baggage but doesn't clean so well though. I am having trouble with the app locking up or hangs for a long while before it does a task. They need to come out with 64-bit as 32-bit is slower and you can't run other programs. Like it locks down the system. There is another issue with my online game where wise tray even though it removed still  does a peek-a-boo on me like pops in and out!

This software should be programmed to clean the system at idle instead of a schedule. Also it needs to scrub the RAM have this feature automatic. I still have use other programs to clean-up the RAM. 

Founded solution to the problem that I encountered what I was doing 

Manually moved the files from the folder C: Users \ Artyom \ AppData \ Roaming \ WiseUpdate 
In the folder where the program was installed originally Wise Care365 in my case it is C: program Files (x86) \ Wise \ Wise Care 365 

But the question is that every time I do have to.

Я вас не понял?

I did not understand you?

From Microsoft

The AppData folder contains app settings, files, and data specific to the apps on your PC. The folder is hidden by default in File Explorer, and has three hidden sub-folders: Local, LocalLow, and Roaming.

• Roaming. This folder (%appdata%) contains data that can move with your user profile from PC to PC—like when you’re on a domain—because this data has the ability to sync with a server. For example, if you sign in to a different PC on a domain, your web browser favorites or bookmarks will be available.

• Local. This folder (%localappdata%) contains data that can't move with your user profile. This data is typically specific to a PC or too large to sync with a server. For example, web browsers usually store their temporary files here.

• LocalLow. This folder (%appdata%/…/locallow) contains data that can't move, but also has a lower level of access. For example, if you're running a web browser in a protected or safe mode, the app will only be able access data from the LocalLow folder.

The apps themselves choose whether to save to the Local, LocalLow, or Roaming folders. Most desktop apps use the Roaming folder by default, while most Windows Store apps use the Local folder by default.

Warning
  • We don't recommend moving, deleting, or making any changes to files or folders in the AppData folder. Doing so could make your apps run poorly or stop working entirely.

What I was saying this Apps Data is System files you change issued But it might have open up a can of worms, meaning more issues may or may not be the results of your actions. 

Are you using roaming profiles on your system. Is more than one person logging into the PC. Wise team should add current user or anyone using the PC can access Wise this is another optional option when you install 

Wise Care 365 Pro. 

As to the Auto updates it's near miss or a hit. Just manual up the software, could be on your end or on Wise end. I ran into this yesterday one PC did update, where one did, another one wouldn't update on Auto either that's makes too.

Я не менял не чего просто я не знаю как решить по другому эту проблему.

I did not change is not something I just do not know how to solve this problem differently.

I've added the English version to your message above in quote  so I can understand what you are saying in your own  type and for you to understand me I've added Russian translation of what I've type...  Wise developer needs to run Wise Care on Russian Test PC and see how it installs and functions. That's what I would do as a programmer/developer that's what I am also. Got to test the program out on all various PCs. See how it installs and updates if it works right. Plus Windows 7 and 8 are much different than XP because, with 7 and 8 they made it differently to handle other regions. 

Я добавил английскую версию на Ваше сообщение выше в цитате поэтому я могу понять, что вы говорите в вашем собственном типа и для вас, чтобы понять меня, я добавил русский перевод того, что я типа ... Мудрый разработчик должен запустить Wise Care на российском Test ПК и посмотреть, как он устанавливает и функции. Это то, что я хотел бы сделать в качестве программиста / разработчика, это то, что я тоже. Получил протестировать программу на всех различных ПК. Посмотрите, как это устанавливает и обновления, если он работает правильно. Плюс Windows 7 и 8 значительно отличается от XP, потому что, с 7 и 8, они сделали это по-разному обрабатывать другие регионы.

• 2 weeks later...

Интересно что в моей системе не так на Xp Работало и щас работает, а вот на 7-8-8.1 работало но перестало работать. и сейчас каждый раз надо вручную переустанавливать.

It is interesting that in my system, not on Xp Runs and works right now, but at 7-8-8.1 worked but stopped working. and now every time you need to manually reinstall.

Так ведь портабл версия не может обновлется так что что обычная что портабл приходится в ручную всё делать.

So in fact a portable version can not be updated so that the ordinary laptop that has to do everything by hand.