failed to istall wisecleaer365

aish

a widow is comig says ur file is corrupted....get aother copy of applicatio

can't install wisecleaner 365 to my lap

1b8be35fdd09e44f68a0b00702c7f331.png

Operating system:Windows 8 Single Language (64 bit)

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 3988 MB

CPU: Intel® Core i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz

Drive Info:

C: 448.28 GB

D: 16.71 GB

Internet Explorer: 10.0

Hi

Can I ask what the difference is between the standard executable installer & the portable version?

(apart from the fact that it does not need to be installed & can be copied to portable media for use)

For example is there any difference in functionality and can the portable version be registered.

If the portable version is installed and registered for use on the same computer (eg disaster recovery)

Does that count as a seperate installation & is a seperate licence required (I bought a licence for 3 pc's)

Regards

MrPj57

@MrPj57,

The difference is you can store portable version in removable device and run it in other computer without installation.

But, when you activate wise care 365, the license key will be stored in your local system, the portable version won't contain the license key.

It means, if other computer has not installed a license key, the portable version is a free version.

A license for 3 PCs, means this license can be stored in 3 computers, no matter the wise care 365 is portable version or an installed version.