Wise Care 365 - ver. 3.12

Serenator

Welcome,

In 3.11 version in the upper right corner of general window Wise Care 365 were the buttons: Backup, Restore, Themes, Menu, Minimize, Maximize and Close.

In current 3.12 version is no Backup button and Menu button was change name on Custom.

My question is: what is happened? Were is Backup button?

Many greetings,

Serenator

Welcome,

In 3.11 version in the upper right corner of general window Wise Care 365 were the buttons: Backup, Restore, Themes, Menu, Minimize, Maximize and Close.

In current 3.12 version is no Backup button and Menu button was change name on Custome.

My question is: what is happened? Were is Backup button?

Many greetings,

Serenator

I am not sure.  However, if you click "Restore" you should see Backups listed that say "Automatically" under "Backup Type".  So maybe now the backup is just automatic when you clean.

Hello Admin,

I am sentences that you should restore Backup function in ver. 3.13. She does not disturb anyone and who will want he her will use. Thank you very much :)

I have still the additional question. Accessible windows are information about: Junk files, Registry error, Traces counted, Privacy records and Tuneup count. Is there the possibility of cleaning up these data?

Many greetings,

Serenator

I updated from 3.12 to 3.13, I'm experiencing some problems cleaning up junk files. It takes too long to clean, about 1 minute more, both in checkup and common cleaner. I already tried reinstallling wise care 365. Still the same to now. I don't know if its the software or my computer. I recently just updated from windows 8 to 8.1 before updating wise care and the problem.

Instant update added WC365P314 a few days ago.. Even though the cleaning is getting better still not 100% yet. I've added some clues to what's not getting clean effectively.. To help the DEV Team..

Key area's: 

Registry

Windows

Apps

Ram

Text Log files added and Image shot. 

Note: Fuel mention that's AMD Fuel. This report also has the new Chrome 64-bit DEV latest version on it. 

Also in 3.14 I see you have added uTorrent, BT support but what about Vuze is that supported? 

RegistryDetail.txt

WindowDetail.txt

AppsDetail.txt

RamCleanDetail.txt

post-1495-0-73194000-1404136657_thumb.png

@ Jayzx,

You said 'I recently just updated from windows 8 to 8.1 before updating wise care'. I think there are many junk files that wise care 365 need more time to clean. 

When you finished cleaning, this number must be very large.

Right?

attachicon.gif1.jpg

yes, but it should be cleared after a clean. well it's been days now and still the same..

My overall "windows system" scan shows 1-4 MB useless files. sometimes after scanning it shows in "junk files created by windows" (no junk files) but when cleaning it still takes as long as a minute at it before moving to the others.

It either takes long or just stops for a minute there.

Is there a fix?

• 1 month later...

Understand.

I will report it to our developer.

Maybe they can improve the cleaner engine.

Thank you.

The 1 minute clean on windows junk files is now fixed.

It may have been a conflict with ASC that I used before, because when I reinstalled ASC the problem never occurred anymore.