action center

my action center wont start ?

Operating system:Windows Se7en Titan (32 bit)

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 1783 MB

CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU P6100 @ 2.00GHz

Drive Info:

C: 97.56 GB

D: 97.66 GB

Internet Explorer: 9.0

You may try the steps as below and check if the issue gets fixed.

Note we need to identify the “error code” that you are getting on your computer. The way to do this is to attempt manually starting the service from the Services Management Console.

To access the console type Services in the Start Search field, and press ENTER. You will need to click Continue if prompted to open the Services window.

In this window you need to locate the Security Center service right-click it, now select Automatic and select Start. When the service fails to start you will receive an on-screen error message.

Post the error information here so that we can better understand why the service is failing to start.

Note you need to disable any security software on your computer and check for the issue.

the secuirty center dosen t exist in services l tryed your solution but l couldn t

find it can help pls

Operating system:Windows Se7en Titan (32 bit)

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 1783 MB

CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU P6100 @ 2.00GHz

Drive Info:

C: 97.56 GB

D: 97.66 GB

Internet Explorer: 9.0

• 2 weeks later...

Hi zozo! :)

The first thing that I asked myself is: what is windows se7en titan?

After googling a bit I found that it is an illegal version of windows...

Thus, I can't even try to help you because it is not allowed by forum rules (click).

Anyway if you would have not mentioned that you had that version, it would have been difficult to help you (because it is already difficult to help with original software, that it is well known... Figure yourself with software that it is not well known!)

For these problems, I must close the topic (nothing personal).

PS: someone tells that version could contain trojans, malware... I think you should use some operating system that is not compromised.

You can try linux or freebsd operating systems: they should be open source and free (most of the times).