Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:06 AM
Using postimage.org appears to be the easiest way to display "full size" images when posting in this forum. It uses their bandwidth and requires no signup! See examples:
Thanks to (forum member) David Bailey for the tip!
Please include the following information when describing your problem:
- A basic description of your system
- Specific error codes and/or warnings received
- Supporting screenshots: How to Post Screenshots
- Any software or hardware that you recently installed or removed
- Any recent changes that were made to the system
- The amount of time that that you have experienced the problem
- The things that you have already tried to troubleshoot the problem
Note: Failure to provide ALL relevant details may result in a complete misunderstanding of your problem.