RunDLL The Specified Module could not be found.
Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:08 PM
Operating system:Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) Service Pack 1
System root: C:\Windows
Available physical memory: 3894 MB
CPU: Intel® Core i3 CPU M 380 @ 2.53GHz
C: 450.59 GB
D: 14.87 GB
F: 0.10 GB
Internet Explorer: 11.0
Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:29 PM
I tried that and it didn't work. I still get the message saying the same thing when I load up my computer. Actually it is two separate windows that say the exact same thing. Is there something else I can do?
Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:07 PM
There are several ways to fix your issue listed here:
Please include the following information when describing your problem:
- A basic description of your system
- Specific error codes and/or warnings received
- Supporting screenshots: How to Post Screenshots
- Any software or hardware that you recently installed or removed
- Any recent changes that were made to the system
- The amount of time that that you have experienced the problem
- The things that you have already tried to troubleshoot the problem
Note: Failure to provide ALL relevant details may result in a complete misunderstanding of your problem.