virtual PC-slow response

my pc is a toshiba with intel core i5 processor ,2GB RAM,500gb HDD,windows7 proffessional. to run a32bit programme I have installed a virtual pc with windows XP service pack 3 which is very slow in resonse. can you tell me how to increase the speed or an alternative way to run a 32 bit programme which can be run on a 32 bit os only . myPC is 64bit.

Operating system:Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) Service Pack 1

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 1935 MB

CPU: Intel® Core i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz

Drive Info:

C: 97.56 GB

D: 97.66 GB

E: 270.45 GB

Internet Explorer: 11.0

Hi Xilolee,

in order to avoid such a response I had made it very clear in my first letter that the programme can be run only on a32 bit operating system. I had tried all options to run it in the present system.but failed and installed the virtual pc.now I just want to know if there is an alternative or I just have to tolerate the present condition

Drive Info:

in order to avoid such a response I had made it very clear in my first letter that the programme can be run only on a32 bit operating system. I had tried all options to run it in the present system.but failed and installed the virtual pc.now I just want to know if there is an alternative or I just have to tolerate the present condition

In your first message:

can you tell me how to increase the speed or an alternative way to run a 32 bit programme which can be run on a 32 bit os only

How could I know which tries you have made if you just say "I had tried all options to run it in the present system"?

It could be more useful, for who helps you and for you, if you wrote exactly what you have tried.

Hence I could TRY to check if there are other more simpler methods.

Or do you think I should know that you have tried that, and that, and that, and that other? :huh:

dear xilolee,

I tried to run this programme in different compatibility modes. then I was in touch with the developers of this programme NSE.IT Ltd and they confirmed that the programme can be installed only on a 32 bit operating system compatible for windows. I am a tea trader.I can buy tea only through E-auctions.the software in question is the buyer application of tea board. in fact the programme i discuss is closely connected with my livelihood. so I managed to run this through a virtual pc with windowsXP mode.

Drive Info:

Hi acharath,

Yes, you can install and run the program in virtual system. But you run the true system and virtual system at the same time, they need more memory.

My suggestion:

1, Increase physical memory to 6 GB (6144 MB).

2, The virtual system must be installed in E drive. (It need more hard disk space)

3, When you run virtual system, please turn off antivirus software, and don't run other programs.