ALLSubtitleSearch 1.2 will not leave the computer.

I've tried all the cleaner programs, backup recover by a few days - which my Acer Aspire will not do (Windows 7). I cannot find it as a file nore did I download it except maybe it came in as a piggyback on AllPlayer programs. Anyways, it is not even identified as a program or file in the registries to even locate it. It shows up on ever start up. I can only push it up out off up from the view of the screen, - however it is still there. I do not even know what it is asking for because it is not in english. I need it short off the system short of a full recovery of the system. I have a one teraByte backup to load essentials which will be quite selective and then format the entire computer. Don't know yet....

KueroCubed

0d724e809245bb6ecc0dd61dac3afaa4.png

Operating system:Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit)

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 3767 MB

CPU: Intel® Core i3 CPU M 380 @ 2.53GHz

Drive Info:

C: 582.07 GB

Internet Explorer: 11.0

Hi

1, If you don't want it to run with Windows startup, click the setting button, uncheck Start with Windows

1.jpg

2, If you want to remove it, you can run Wise Program Uninstaller, find out All Subtitle Searcher and click Safe Uninstall.

3.jpg

3, If you cannot find it in the list, run Wise Care 365---System Tuneup----Startup Manager, find out  All Subtitle Searcher then switch to Off or click x to remove.

4.jpg

4, Then recalling, how it appears, did you install some programs then it appears? It mostly install in C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer\