Cannot move icon and lock ups

HI. I have been on about every forum and I am not yet able to solve this problem. My Icons cannot be moved anymore and windows and even menu bar have lock-ups. When I press CTRL + ALT + DELETE go to manager then come back to my session all is fixed for a while, nut it can come back randomly.

I have windows 64 professionnal edition installed. I do not have disk copy has it is a used computer that came from a company. But it ran well for months before this weird behavior began.

1- I have done a clean install from an early disk image from when my PC was running smoothly. I did not work the problem came back.

2- When I create a new USER PROFILE with administrator rights it solves the problem on the new user account for a while, but then the problem comes back.

3- I have done a ram scan, and all is good.

4- I have done a malware and virus scan with no aveil. Nothing was found.

5- Tempature is goo on cpu and all.

6- I ran your repair programs without results.

You should had a donate button. Sometimes when I use a free program that is good for me I like to donate.

Operating system:Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) Service Pack 1

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 4015 MB

CPU: Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz

Drive Info:

C: 100,10 GB

E: 170,21 GB

F: 195,35 GB

H: 1863,01 GB

Internet Explorer: 11.0

1. selected this items or not. 

post-14352-0-89892100-1386060331_thumb.jpg

2. press F8 enter the safe mode and check there are still exist problems or not. 

3. If you can, please recording a video about that problem and upload it to YouTube, we need to analysis after watch that video. thanks