Broadband Connect

This is a new laptop, Toshiba, and i have it pligged into my broadband cable from the modem. It will not connect to the cable, says error 651. It connects to the slow wi-fi but i want the cable to work. Can you please fix this problem?

Operating system:Windows 8.1 (64 bit)

System root: C:\WINDOWS

Available physical memory: 6023 MB

CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU 2020M @ 2.40GHz

Drive Info:

C: 686.19 GB

Internet Explorer: 11.0

1. Remote access notebook files and the current "network and dial - up connections" configuration may not be consistent if you change the communication equipment (such as serial port or a modem), please make sure to reconfigure "network and dial-up connections". If the error still exists, please delete and recreate the "network and dial-up connections".

2. Win 8.1 error code 651, routing can connect and dial board can not.

try Windows \ system32 \ logfiles \ wmi, double-click to opem the wmi to open RtBackup prompts you need administrator privileges to continue to restart, it can repair.

3. If not the suffix for etl file delection in the wmi, including RtBackup files then restart it.

4. If the above doesnt work, then try to disable the local connection- shutdown - check the cat all plug under heavy inserted unplug the cat`s power plug- wait for 2 minitus after plug in to boot.

5. Last way is first copy the following files which is c:\ Windows \ system32 \ drivers \ raspppoe sys from other computers of a system that can connect to the Internet, and replace this file in your computer.