Wise Memory Optimizer CRASHES

I use Wise Memory Optimizer but to tell you the truth it is very unstable and crashes. tis the only wise program that I haveaproblem with. It realy does crash

Operating system:Windows 7 Starter (32 bit) Service Pack 1

System root: C:\windows

Available physical memory: 2037 MB

CPU: Intel® Atom CPU N455 @ 1.66GHz

Drive Info:

C: 222.09 GB

D: 1862.98 GB

Internet Explorer: 10.0

• 3 weeks later...

Help. I had Wise Memery optimizer installed and t was working. It suddenly disappeared. I can not download a new copy from dwnload.com which works I unzip it and try toget it to work. I get the notification to click to get to the programon your server. I click but all it does is eventually returns meto the download.com web page.
The program itself with the circle never comes up.
Help please!

I am writing again about your WMOptimizer. Please read them first as they are only a day or2 old. I use every one of your units for a substantial time. I also use four or five different securityprogramsfromolther companies.

YesterdayI finally after many efforts succeeded in redownloadiing and reiinstalling your WMO. With in hours it was deinsta on my computer from some annonymous source just like the first time and returned me to lthe loop where I can get the notice to allow the program to access your server but the program does not get activated. I am in a black hole. I liked your WMO but can no longer have a copy that I canluse.

I obviously have some spyware that succeeded in overcoming my multiple layers of security and is attatcking your program.

What is worse is that none of yourunits including 365 and my other security programs can identify the malware yet alone remove it. No one would have a reason to specificly hack my computer. But they are dropping rotten eggs on your companies (and other companies) security software.

They must have gotten access to your code to enter my computer and to continue attacking your software.

NOW WHAT!

I have discovered a program on my computer which calls itself Scorpion Saver Service but is identified by CCLeaner as MSIinstaller which it can not delete. Are you familliar with this progam and whether it can be deleted if malware/spyware?

Please. Answer

During a startup Igot thefollowing error message re: WMO.

"Cannot create notification icon"

Download and run the following programs:

adwcleaner (click)

Junkware removal tool (click)
superantispyware free (click)
sophos virus removal tool free (click)
MBAM free (click)
stinger 32 bit (click) or stinger 64 bit (click)
(according to your windows BIT version)
MS Safety Scanner 32 bit (click) or MS Safety Scanner 64 bit (click)
(according to your windows BIT version)

Looking forward for your kind feedback!