Marcelord

Wise Folder Hider - Unhide problem

i am also facing problems with WHF....
help me..

sir,, using this software i hide my personal data aroung 380gb in portable hard drive ... suddenly before two days when i open dis software for doing some changes ,can't find my data.....
plizz help mee.......!!

can i recover that one??

hello sir 

soory for my bad english plz understand

i cant unhide my folder n files its important to mi .

when i open hide folder it shows an error as follow

the followimg folder/file can't be unhidden  plz help mi its to important for mi 

thank you

post-38027-0-70805700-1467223245_thumb.pngpost-38027-0-20655200-1467223301_thumb.png

Hi,

I am using wise folder hider more than five years now. it was best software for me to folder hide. but, today i try to unhide my folders. there is no folder for unhide. now i lost some important  document. plz help me. give me a solution. 

Hi!

I was opening the software on my device and it prompted for an update and so I initiated the same without unhiding the folders and now I'm unable to open wise folder hider as it is showing some kind of error.I can't do anything with the software , neither can I uninstall to reinstall.

Please suggest any solution ASAP as I urgently need one of the documents from the hidden folders.

I've already mailed to the support team with the error details.

Hi!

I was opening the software on my device and it prompted for an update and so I initiated the same without unhiding the folders and now I'm unable to open wise folder hider as it is showing some kind of error.I can't do anything with the software , neither can I uninstall to reinstall.

Please suggest any solution ASAP as I urgently need one of the documents from the hidden folders.

I've already mailed to the support team with the error details.

Okay, I think  support staff can help you solve it.