Sign in to follow this  
Alishabrown

How to convert MBOX to PST

MBOX Converter MBOX Converter To Convert MBOX Emails in PST, MSG, pdf, rtf, html, eml, emlx and mbx formats http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html Download MBOX Converter  from our official website 1 Run MBOX Converter Click on  Select Folder or Select File and click on Folder icon to continue Select MBOX email folder Showing MBOX files location, click on to confirm Showing MBOX Folders Click on MBOX email folder to load emails in software panel Select any particular email to read information Select email folders and click on  Select format to save and click on icon to continue Select folder to save Data Showing resultant data location, press Ok Conversion process is running .please wait Saving completed successfully, press Ok Go to resultant location to view converted data Run MS Outlook, Select Open Outlook Data File option to read converted PST file in Outlook.I am going to  mention here a very advanced and affordable third party conversion  application, which is well known as Kernel for MBOX to PST converter.I am also try many tools for export emails from MBOX file to Outlook PST format because i have no. of clients which have different MBOX file and i exporting that into Outlook, Office 365 Mailbox and Exchange Server Mailbox.The direct thing is I want to tell you that our software is the best and cheapest and supports all versions.