Adobe Flash player

Every time I log on,I get a pop up saying to upgrade the Abobe flash player,,I always uninstall,reinstall and than find the next log on ,the same warning. I have tried switching off Norton, Using the install run,and to save ,the program. A pop up always tells me it is now installed but as soon as I lpg on again its the same old message. I use IE10 Windows 7 Pro,and a fairly new PC. Any advice please

Hi, sorry to reply you late.

1, Run Wise Care 365---System Tuneup---Startup Manager----Services, find out Adobe Flash Player Update Service, set it OFF

2, Or, you can click Start---type services.msc in search box and press Enter, find out Adobe Flash Player Update Service, double-click it, set its startup type as Disable / Manual

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, please excuse lateness due to severe illness. Still having the same old problem Tried all suggested remedies to no avail. Using Windows 7 IE 10 and Norton (cleared)

I uninstall Flash player 11, Install latest version Pop up adobe window informs me FLASH PLAYER ios now installed. After every log out and reboot same old problem again. Any further ideas please. Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Try following step to solve your problem.

1,  click Start---type services.msc in search box and press Enter, find out Adobe Flash Player Update Service, double-click it, set its startup type as Disable / Manual

2,  click Start---type task scheduler in search box and press Enter, (right-click My Computer----Manage-----Task Scheduler), find out Adobe Flasher Player Updater, disable it or delete it.

post-45-0-50625700-1382952489_thumb.jpg