Tired of finding solution of OLM to PST Conversion? Then you had finally landed on the right place. Find here the solution of your queries like how to convert olm to pst, outlook for mac to pst, convert outlook for mac archive to pst without mac, olm to pst converter for windows etc.

Recently I had switched from Mac to Windows, after that I was just wondering how to access my data from Outlook for Mac to Windows Outlook. As the both application support different file format. i.e. Windows version of Outlook supports .pst file format whereas Mac version supports .olm file format. Now the issue was where can I find the perfect solution for this issue. Then one of the IT admin of my company refereed me to try Advik OLM to PST Converter. I visited the official website of this utility. Surprisingly I found the exact features which I was looking for. Here are some listed below;

• Convert OLM to PST with Attachments
  • Maintain folder hierarchy
  • Preserve Meta Properties of emails
  • Retain Key elements
  • User friendly interface

and so on

This tool really a gem for my kind of non technical guy. If you are also looking for a reliable solution of olm to pst conversion. Then try Advik OLM to PST file converter.

Download here http://www.adviksoft.com/dl/advik-olm-to-pst.exe

Also Source from : Best OLM to PST Converter by Techbizy, TheTopTens

olmpst2.png

If you are looking for a third-party tool to migrate emails from Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook Format, then this OLM to PST converter application software is exactly what you may be looking for. Better OLM to PST Converter software is most useful application software to convert Outlook OLM file to PST format that can be read in Windows Outlook easily without installation of Any other application software.

step-1.jpg

OLM and PST both are different file formats for storing mailbox data. Neither Mac Outlook nor Windows MS Outlook provide any free utility for conversion of OLM to PST. But there is a manual trick that can easily export entire OLM file data to PST format. Through the manual trick you first export the OLM file data to IMAP mail account then move all IMAP mailbox data to Outlook PST format.

For more details see this blog:- http://www.migrateemails.com/make-olm-to-pst-conversion-easy-instant-and-accurate/

Here I am introducing another an advance software which can convert your OLM file to PST. This utility easily convert Mac outlook email attributes like emails, contacts, calendars, hyperlinks, emails attachments and other items into MS outlook PST format.This software save and recover into a new file of any of these formThis: PST, EML, MSG file form.

Visit at ; http://www.osttopstapp.com/olm-to-pst.html