You need to opt a reliable third-party solution to convert Outlook OST files to PST format. As, manual method is quite time consuming and there are also chances of data loss with it. You are going to find many solution, but Turgs OST to PST Converter is the best. Not one but numbers of reasons are there for it. It can convert complete data of OST file to PST with attachments in batch without any data loss.

With the best OST Converter software to convert OST to PST format with one single click.OST converter tool to directly export OST to PST extension without Outlook installation. Easy utility that allows to you exchange offline OST to PST conversion and provide the way to exchange OST to PST format and OST to multiple formats. Free Download OST Migration tool.

Thanks you Friends for sharing me your useful solutions..

But I resolved my solution by using ZOOK OST to PST Converter which successfully converts all OST emails and other data items into PST format. Moreover, it easily converts my 250+ OST files into PST format in a single process without losing any data. Moreover, it also offers me to merge my all OST files into one PST file.

Thanks to ZOOK Software!!! I'll also recommend others for performing their OST to PST conversion.

If you are not tech friendly guy and facing the problem of Outlook OST corruption then you are at right place, OST to PST Converter is well equipped software that can handle any size of corrupted file and convert into the Outlook PST so the users can access that database in future, also it can work with MS Outlook version 97, 98, 2000, 2002, and 2003, up to 2016. Read More : https://www.datavare.com/software/ost-to-pst-converter-expert.html

Superb Outlook PDS OST to PST Software is fantastic tool to repair outlook OST files that helps you to Convert Outlook OST to PST along with every email properties- To, Cc, Bcc, Subject, Date, and Time within few minutes. Through Outlook OST to PST Software without difficulty works on indecipherable Outlook OST file and recovery OST to PST files without any problems.

Read More: http://perfectdatasolutions.blogspot.com/2015/12/outlook-ost-to-pst-2016.html

ost-recovery.png

Bulk exportation easy to perform with MailsDaddy OST to PST converter and keeps safe your all data properties, Meta data and attachments. The tool embedded features is very advanced to simplify the OST to PST conversion process. If you are looking a tool to export OST file into PST format then use this tool and get fresh new PST file from corrupted, damage, or inaccessible OST files. You can also use split option to create a several small PST files.

• Few features of this OST to PST Converter
  • Quick scanning process
  •  Retrieve  contacts, tasks and calendars from OST to PST
  • Preview of OST file data with Email attachments.
  •  Split option to convert PST files into required size of data files.
  •  Quickly export OST to PST, EML, MSG and MBOX file formats.

to know more visit official website.

SysInspire OST to PST Recovery is simple with the assistance of good OST to PST Converter software tool. The tool effectively convert all OST file information and no matter if OST file is corrupted or in invalid state. The tool quickly and safely convert OST file into Pacific Standard Time file emails like:- MSG, EMLX, EML, MBOX, HTML, VCF and different formats. It additionally offer wide selection of advanced options that does not match the other different solutions. Supports Ms Outlook newest version upto 2019.

Read more:- OST to PST Recovery

convertostfile.png