MUR's With Chinese Text Plus Chromium Reg. Entry

Bob'sYourUncle

I keep getting MUR's with Chinese text in them.  Anything I see on my PC that is Chinese rather it be text or what ever, I instantly assume its bad and treat it as such unless I can verify that its 100% safe.  So, anybody know why I'm getting these MUR's and are they safe?  If not, then what do I need to do about preventing them from coming back?  I have attacked a screenshot of the MUR's that Wise Cleaner finds so you can see what I'm talking about.

Also, This registry entry "(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Chromium\(Default)" keeps coming back even though I have deleted it.  I have google searched this and there's this malicious browser called Chromium but I have never installed it(as far as I know) & I cant find any information about this registry entry that keeps coming back.

Thanks for any help you guys/gals can provide.  :)

post-70060-0-96983800-1521253495_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for answer my question.  Hmm, I wonder why they chose characters that REALLY look to be Chinese.  Why not just put something in the area that cant be translated into symbols that are easily understood like a row of "X's" something like this--> (Cannot be translated) Also they could use "????????"  and add yellow highlighting.  Just some ideas.

Thnx again for the help & sorry I took so long in my reply.  Cheers :)