For migration tool  Lotus Notes to Outlook PST, Office 365 & Exchange server, you can download & free use NSF to PST converter which is designed with rich algorithm and able to perform the conversion process with 100% efficiency and don’t worry about the size of file, it is tested on the very heavy and large size file in the software data laboratory and its advanced algorithm assembled with it helps to perform the task without creating any panic situations, it supports Lotus Notes 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5. Apart from it, you can directly Export NSF file into Office 365 & Exchange Server directly.

More read:  https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Convert-NSF-to-PST-Online-fc4cb26e

Download Software            nsftopstconverter.jpg

Hi 

The best and ultimate option to migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook manually. But it is useful only to those who know coding and is having a technical background. So, for the computer novice people, I would like to recommend you guys to Download NSF to PST Converter Tool and get your files converted into Outlook format. which is most easier to use. No technical expertise is needed over here.

Hope this will work!

Thanks

You can download very cooperative and user-friendly application to convert NSF data into Outlook PST. You can convert single mailbox and multiple mailboxes by using NSF to PST Converter, it supports Lotus Notes version 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5 and able to split a large PST file into many small PST files, additionally it can allow you to export NSF database into Office 365. It can perform the task even if MS Outlook is not present in your system. It also supports Live Exchange Server, you can avail its free trial version so that you can evaluate its working performance by accessing 25 email items from each folder.

More Info:   http://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/nsf-to-pst-converter-153.html

159472ea7796f3bc75de00d61f76a316.png

Try Recoverydatatools NSF to PST conversion tool is valuable way to convert NSF file to PST outlook with its MSG, EML, MBOX, CSV, HTML, and EMLX. This NSF to PST converter tool properly extract NSF file and save NSF to PST outlook with its emails properties like 6/7/8/9.8/9.0.1. This software export NSF emails to working MS outlook with safe NSF conversion process. See more detail from here: - http://www.recoverydatatools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

I am sharing an experience that had with me in last month, I required to exchange NSF file to Office 365 but I was not resolving to your issue. I told to my friend, it is my issue what you can help me then he told why not I am using to Lotus Notes into MS Office 365 Converter Tool who quickly converts to my file. You can prefer to this technique of migrates data without any hassle.

To export lotus notes data to exchange online, I suggest you use MailsDaddy Lotus Notes To Office 365 Migration software. The software is easy to use and have some additional features like PST Conversion, Export only calendar, export only contacts which make it admirable. The performance of conversion of the software is 100% accurate and reliable. Get the Working process of the software.

In order to migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365, one can utilize the best and free to download NSF to PST Converter. With the help of this application, one can batch convert NSF files to PST at one time with attachments including emails, contacts and calendar. There will be no loss of data, even the metadata properties and folder structure will remain preserved throughout the bulk conversion process. But the procedure can be completed only if there is Lotus Notes configuration in the system otherwise the software will display an error. Download NSF to PST Converter free edition on any Windows OS to know the entire working environment and functionalities before the purchase of license key.

To migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365, Exchange, and Outlook, try Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration software. Using this tool, you can also save Lotus Notes data into EML, MSG, HTML, RTF, Cal, and vCard format. It has a free trial version and a good technical support team as well.

Read this Blog: https://www.shoviv.com/blog/lotus-notes-to-office-365-migration-issues/

eSoftTools NSF to PST converter is an exceptionally noticeable NSF to PST Conversion application, or, in other words NSF document transformation from Lotus Notes to Outlook with drafts, diaries, messages, for all time erased messages, contacts, connections, notes, sent messages, arrangements, and so forth. This utility is very much modified for all issues identified with email relocation from Lotus Notes to Outlook with impeccably and faultless transformation. Hence, migration lotus notes to Outlook becomes easier with this tool.

See also: Free NSF to PST Converter