If you really lost access on your Microsoft Outlook PST file by any reason whether hardware or software then you need to go with a best methodology, which can repair corrupt PST as well as recover data from PST Outlook file

Grab Best PST Repair Tool now - 

Presenting most splendid way to repair PST file as well as extract PST emails and convert or export PST emails into new PST

Additionally transfer PST into HTML/EML/MSG etc

No matter for size till 5GB, recover each bit of data smoothly

Complete PST recovery tool with safety and speed and also in budget too

It can installable on Windows up to Win10 at any time with intelligent GUI

Recover Outlook PST every items like emails with attachment/tasks/calendar/contacts/journals/meetings/trash/deleted items/ and other entire existed item from PST file.

Get try first FREE demo to check out the quality

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Most-usable-PST-Repair-e2f52014

If you have lost your PST file due to the corruption then you may can check Scanpst.exe Tool to fix this issue. Scanpst.exe or Inbox Repair Tool is free utility recommended by Outlook and can be used to fix Outlook PST files and to get back all PST saved items such as email, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments, etc. Scanpst.exe takes small time in repairing .pst files created by all version of Outlook including 2016. To see complete details visit: Scanpst.exe Repair Tool 

Outlook PST Repair tool is a most successful software that performs efficiently most of its time. It uses more advanced technologies to scan the corrupt/damaged Outlook personal folders PST files and recover your mail messages, posts, folders, appointments, calendars, contacts, meeting requests, tasks, distribution lists, notes, journals, etc.

Checkout more info visit from:- http://migrateemails.com/repair-pst-file/

If your PST file gets corrupted, don’t worry. Just try ScanPST.exe utility to repair your PST file thoroughly. However, it doesn’t repair highly corrupted PST file. Hence, I will suggest you download third-party PST Recovery tool to get rid of PST file corruption issue just in a few mouse clicks. It has a capability to repair and recover severely corrupted PST file along with its entire data items such as emails, attachments, drafts, calendars, contacts, journals, appointments, etc. without hampering its original data structure. The tool comes with 3 advanced recovery modes i.e. Standard, Advanced, and Deep to deal with minor and severe PST file corruption issue. It works well with all the versions of Windows OS including the latest Win 10.

You can try any professional free PST Repair tools by Aryson & SysInfoTools.

First, download the free trial version and check whether the software successfully repairs corrupt MS Outlook PST files or not.

If you are satisfied with the working of the software, then you can take the full paid version at minimum costs.

Read unique features from here - PST Repair

Hi

If you want to recover data from PST file than you can use any third party tool..But it is very difficult to know that which tool is best or which is worst, so I would recommend you freeware PST Repair tool to fix corrupt PST file because earlier I face the exact same problem I use this tool and get very positive result.

Thanks

Regards

Marco!