An export MAC Outlook 2011 OLM file of all Outlook, Windows versions, I would like to suggest an effective OLM to PST Converter tool. The software quickly & safely converts all email items including email, calendar, attachment, contact, etc. It's more compatible with Windows 10 and Office 365. After conversion the software saved different file formats like PST, MSG, EML, MBOX, IMAP, RTF, TXT, MHTML, HTML and etc. User can get more information, about this topic visit from: http://www.olmtopstconversion.net

If you are the new users and want to know the brief knowledge of OLM file into PST Conversion process then visit here:  Manual methods of OLM to PST.  Here you will know the simple manual steps of OLM to PST Conversion that complete convert the Mac OLM file data into Outlook PST format without any expertise knowledge.

However, a problem with Mac is that you cannot access its data in Windows platform. Due to this reason, data sharing is quite difficult between Windows and Mac users. Several cases come when you have to send archived mails and attachments to others, whether at office or home. In that case, Convert OLM to PST tool is your best bet because it is capable to save large amount of your productive time.It is one safe and high-performance utility. In order to make migration and conversion process smooth, error-free, easy and fun, Convert OLM Emails to PST file Software is specifically designed and developed to do everything for you.

Get an effective professional OLM to PST Converter Software, This software easy to export all emails, contacts and calendars of Outlook for Mac OLM files to MS Outlook PST files. It is an advanced email converter software, which is designed by professionals.The software has the capability is to converter multiple OLM files into PST files in a few seconds.

Download free version of this software, here:- https://www.sysinfotools.com/recovery/olm-to-pst-converter.php

To export OLM saved emails, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments, journal, etc. items to Outlook PST format without making any change then use our recommend OLM Converter Tool. OLM to PST Converter software provides way to convert Mac Outlook OLM file in Outlook PST and in some more other file format like EML, MSG and MBOX. With software recommendation I am also going to share manual steps process that you can use before download our software. To see both solution visit: OLM to PST Conversion

OLM files are way different from PST. Though both the files belong to Outlook on Mac and Windows respectively, their behavior is too different. At this point, all you will need is a third party application. Third party applications are specifically designed to work on a feature efficiently. There are several tools that can help you convert OLM files to PST format. Of all the tools I have heard of, I have really liked the reviews on OLM to PST Converter for Mac. This tool offers conversion of emails directly from the Outlook database, thus offering a much better efficiency. The mail folders are well preserved. I haven’t tried the tool, thus I would suggest you take a free trial before buying. Visit here for more details:- https://www.mailvita.com/olm-to-pst-converter-for-mac/

Outlook files are used for windows Outlook and Olm files are used for MAC Outlook. Both files have different types of features. By using online OLM to PST converter tool, you can convert multiple OLM files to Outlook format at same time. That means you can save your time. 

You can easily convert OLM file including emails, contacts, calendars, notes, and tasks to Outlook file format. 

Click here for download free demo version: http://osttopstfileconverter.com/blog/how-to-convert-olm-files-to-pst-format/