Hi everybody. :-)
- engine failed to start with windows firewall on, outgoing connections only for tcp 80 and 443.
- firewall disabled, it froze for minutes... Then engine failed to start is still present.
- settings --> quick check doesn't remember the options I unticked, after I close the program (and it remains in the system tray).
- make it portable
- make it resizable
- add maximize/minimize/"minimize to system tray" buttons/features
- I'd remove the system cleaner: this should be an antimalware only. Otherwise WAM should be included in WiseCare365. Imo, it isn't necessary to duplicate the same functions.
- a complete malware scan can last several half hours or hours: add an option to minimize (or not minimize) the program to the system tray. Or minimize it directly when clicking the minimize button.
Currently, it DOESN'T "sit" in the system tray, during the scan (checkup, quick, full or custom) ; and the scan is terminated when I click the top-right X (close button).