Split NSF utility which helps avoid large NSF corruption by dividing and categorizing them in smaller files. It uses its own NSF Splitter to avoid the risk of corruption of NSF files due to the issue of being over-sized. It is fully capable of splitting all Lotus Notes item such as folders, contacts, calendars, journals, email folders. It avoids corruption in NSF files and divides large-sized NSF files into smaller files.

See more info at:- http://migrateemails.com/2017/11/13/split-nsf-database/

For the split large size of NSF database, you should try NSF Split software which is an advanced application with remarkable values and n numbers of benefits. Free demo version facility is one of the best features of NSF Split software that helps users to take action against large Lotus Notes database without any cost. So, you can simply download NSF Split software on all Windows versions including Windows 10. Hurry-up to get a free demo of software that helps to split first 20 items of NSF files freely.

Hi

Download NSF Splitter Tool to split large size NSF database into multiple small NSF file. By this, you get out of the queue of getting NSF database corruption as it is said that that large-sized NSF Database is most likely to corruption. Hence to tackle corruption, split your files now. I am recommending you this software over here as I have searched for its functionality and this is best because it split NSF database without any data loss.

I hope you will also like it!

Regards

Selvi