Recover deleted data- Windows data recovery tool.

Windows data recovery

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 shivguptag

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:39 AM

With a proficient Windows data recovery software, you can easily and quickly recover accidentally or permanently deleted data from a Windows hard disk. The software also permits you to retrieve data from formatted or crashed Windows FAT/NTFS partitions. This utility also supports to recover data from different removal devices such as IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PEN, ZIP, and USB drives. For more information about the tool, visit: http://www.windowsda...overyfiles.org/

#2 John11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:32 AM

Use the Windows Data Recovery Software to restores the delete data or files from the system.  This Windows Data Recovery tool also helps us to recover the highly corrupted or damaged FAT & NTFS files system. This Windows Data Recovery Software support MBR and GUID partition table and preview the recovered data into tree-structure.

Read more information at:  How to recover corrupt or delete data and use of Windows Data Recovery Software

#3 JonDykstra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 07:05 AM

Few days back, I had lost my data from hard drive. I need to restore as it was my official data. Earlier, I didn't trust the website after reading some reviews of customers, I think to give a try to it. I downloaded Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery - Professional and now I have my lost data. Thanks for this amazing tool 

#4 santiano

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:47 AM

Proficient Windows Data Recovery Tool is greatly sufficient for the recovery of all the lost data as it has an inbuilt competency, poignant to the causes, responsible for the corruption and inaccessibility of the stored data. Windows data recovery software easily recovers, repair and restore your corrupt data from the computer disk, External hard drive, Digital camera, SD Cards, Memory Cards, USB drives, Pen drive and any type of storage media that supports windows operating system.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Windows data recovery