3 replies to this topic

#1 JerryB

JerryB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:17 AM

If you want to join or merge two or more PST files into a single and MS Outlook doesn’t give the option to merge. In this case, the user is left with two option. One is to use the free manual tricks which can combine multiple PST files into one. Other option is to use a professional PST Merge tool which secures the data integrity and proper formatting. PST Merge Tool is one such software which easily combine multiple PST files into One single file.
Learn more details, here:- Merge Multiple PST Files.

#2 Abrienne

Abrienne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:32 AM

Just download the free demo version of this PST Merge Tool that will merge your scattered file into a single one.This is the perfect solution for merging two or more PST files and keeps them as a backup for future use with no file size limit issues. Merge PST file utility accepts the lists Outlook PST files that users select to merge and then store it as a single file so that user gets similar data at one place.

#3 Eva Suzan Adom

Eva Suzan Adom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 07:19 AM

Hello,

Few months ago, I also searched for the solution to merge multiple PST files manually. But unfortunately, when I tried to combine personal storage table files manually, some of the items got merged and others did not. To overcome this problem I used SysTools PST Merge software suggested by one of my colleague. This tool provides 3 options to combine PST files, that are, Join PST, Merge PST & Merge contacts folders. It help me very much. You can also try the demo version of this tool for an assurance.

Thanks & Regards

Eva Suzan Adom  

#4 amazsilong

amazsilong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:58 AM

Large Number of PST files can be combined together by exporting data. Multiple PST file makes it difficult to manage data, So to avoid such issues merge the files in one single file. follow the steps as given below:

• First create as new Outlook data file.
  • Import file to Outlook
  • Move all the data including subfolders to this file.
  • Step by step process is given to Merge PST files in Outlook here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: combine pst, merge pst, outlook pst, join pst