OLK14 Message Recovery Tool is the only tool among all which recover and convert your mail database at a same time. It recover OLK14Message files which are raw files in which Mac Outlook stores data in keeping OLM files aside which are considered as archived file so there is no chance for mismatch in accuracy of recovering database. The OLK Message recovery tool also comes with functionality of converting recovered file to other file format of any email client if required. It convert recovered file in MBOX, OLM, PST, EML, AppleMail, Thunderbird, Postbox, Entourage, etc. The tool comes with an easy to use interface and a free trial version which allows you to experience recovering and converting mail database before hand.

I Need to convert the .olk file to .pst format then I searched on the internet and found many tools. After using demo version, I installed the full version of OLK to PST Converter Tool. It also supports to export olk message file into eml and msg format. Apart from this is can convert the olk14message file and olk15message file. The software is available for both Mac and Windows OS. You can install this utility either in Windows environment or Mac OS environment. I recommend you, first try free demo version.