JerryB

Split Lotus Notes NSF

Splitting is the best option to reduce large NSF file size into small manageable parts. If you are looking a reliable and cost effective tool, then I suggest you can try SysInfo NSF Split tool. This tool performs risk-free operation of splitting NSF file without making any change on the content or structure of original NSF file. The tool also support all version of Lotus Notes and Windows Operating Systems.
Download free demo version, here:- http://www.nsfsecurityremover.com/nsf-split.html

I suggest you about NSF to PST conversion tool process that how to convert NSF file into PST ,just download the software which will give you best result because this software is multi features based tool. It was my experience because I also convert whole data from NSF file to PST file that is why I would like to refer this converter tool.

Get info:  http://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/nsf-to-pst-converter-153.html

If you have a large NSF database, it may some serious issues. You can compact NSF database file by using the built-in Compact feature of IBM Lotus Notes. Also, you can split NSF file into multiple smaller parts. Refer to this blog post for some useful information - Safely Split NSF Database to Manage Lotus Notes Emails

I hope the shared information would be helpful here. 

Thanks and best regards.

Are you suffering from system breakdown due to large Lotus Notes data? So, get NSF Split Tool that helps you to split Lotus Notes NSF files with few steps. Don't worry this procedure will not affect your system even you can split your password protected NSF files if you have a password. All windows versions are runnable easily like- 7, 8, 10 etc.

Download this NSF to PST converter that is advance feature based tool which easily convert your NSF file data into new healthy PST file and another formats such as MSG, EML, MBOX and EMLX. I would suggest you that you must download this software from my sites and use trial version facility before purchasing. 

Download excellent Lotus Note Email Management tool when have large sized Lotus Note NSF files. Lotus Note NSF Split Software has been designed to break large sized NSF files with all their saved emails, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments and other items. It allows user break any large size NSF file in some small NSF files by Date, Size, and Email ID. Software supports IBM Notes, i.e. up to 9.0.1.

Check tool here: Split NSF File