PST to NSF Converter is an advanced and awesome utility for Outlook PST to Lotus Notes NSF conversion. This tool is an efficient conversion program to migrate MS Outlook emails, contacts, tasks, calendars, journals to Lotus Notes database files. With the help of this tool, you can migrate your multiple PST files into Lotus Notes NSF database.

Visit more info at:- Convert Outlook PST to NSF.

If you want to convert PST to NSF format, you should try nUpgrade.exe utility. It's a freeware tool provided by IBM Lotus Notes. It's a part of Lotus Notes migration tools. By using the nUpgrade.exe utility, you can easily migrate mailbox content from Lotus Notes to Outlook client. Refer to this blog post to know more about nUpgrade.exe utility and how to use it - Import Outlook to Lotus Notes - Convert PST to NSF

Before you can purchase any paid software for PST to NSF conversion, you should definitely try the nUpgrade.exe utility. I hope the shared information would be helpful here. 

Thanks.

The easy way of Outlook PST to NSF conversion is the conversion tool. For that, you should download a PST to NSF conversion tool.

Follow the steps :

Step 1: Launch the software -> Select PST file from the listed file.

Step 2: The tool will detect the PST file's information and the mailbox data of selected PST file will be displayed in a tree-structure view.

Step 3: Select the location in the edit box where you want to save the PST file.

Step 4: Within a few seconds, when conversion process gets completed -> Click on OK.

It's that simple.

A useful Outlook PST to NSF conversion tool that helps in converting from MS Outlook to Lotus Notes by migrate PST data File into usable NSF file. You can easily export all the emails or mailbox items of the Outlook including your emails, attachments, contacts, calendar, journals etc., into Lotus Notes.

Features:

1. Convert PST to NSF that can be easily imported into Lotus Notes
2. Provide options to save the converted MS Outlook mail items as NSF files
3. Facilitate selective conversion of the MS Outlook mailbox items
4. Provide options to save the converted MS Outlook mail items into users specific location

For Advance PST to NSF converter, you can try an another software that will seamlessly convert the PST to NSF Lotus notes. I know there much other software available but this PST to NSF converter work very fast. I found out a very incredible, that if your PST files are filled with unused data and you want to convert some selective emails from that PST files and convert them from PST to NSF files.

PST to NSF software allows to convert PST files to Lotus Notes directly without any data loss. It provides batch conversion facility by which users can easily convert multiple PST files to NSF format at once. The tool comes up with many advanced features. It provides the complete preview of PST files before the conversion. This software is compatible with all the version s of Windows OS.

A lot of confusion may be a number of users at any time they want to switch Outlook PST file to IBM NSF file then you can download to PST to NSF converter tool. It software can help you for your query so don’t stress and get solution by this online software. Last week, I was facing same trouble to How to convert my PST file to NSF file, but I searched on Google then I got it software.