[Solved - WiseSystemMonitor] The temperature floating tab is not shown?

jraju

Hi, Nice tool from wise cleaner. While appreciate the cpu usage, will be glad if you could add a tab showing the temperature details as shown in motherboard tab in the program. Because, sudden failure of fan of cpu would lead to system shutdown due to thermal event. Constant monitoring, in your case , information on floating tab, of temperatures of important system component, as shown in your motherboard tab,kindly be arranged to be in a separate tab in system tray position

Sorry for the delay.

Wise System Monitor can detect 4 devices temperature, CPU, Graphic Card, Disk, Mainboard, and you can find details on floating tab.

And, the floating tab also display netword download speed / upload speed, when you connect to internet, you or system will download / upload data, the total speed includs local LAN transfer speed.

wsm.png

Hi, Thanks for the reply. But please add extra to  your lines. Yes. i did notice some speed showing when i did not browse the internet.

Your lines "you or system will download / upload data, the total speed includes local LAN transfer speed.

Moreover, ofcourse, i could get the details by clicking check details in float menu. But i want it readily displays the temperature of those important events in the floating bar itself like the other, even if it occupies a little more space on the tray bar. It will be useful to user to notice , sudden jump in temperature, so he could do something about it. Particularly, when you get thermal events , the temp is too high for the cpu to cool and hence shut down. 

I failed to notice your picture. Yes your system shows those temperature, but not mine. Is there any settings to be ticked to include in float bar.

post-9945-0-26379700-1505908488_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, May be it was spam. Do not you have spam filters for the web fourm site? I just created filter in chrome gmail and stopped all russian language mail, whether genuine or not , to move it to trash and delete in the settings. Now i am fine.

Coming to the issue, I am enclosing two screenshots from my bios, which i could only take screen shots using mobile. Kindly see those , that my bios shows the details of temperatures.

In my laptop , in which i have xp sp3, i am getting the temperature tab in the system tray. Wonderful  software. Expecting reply

post-9945-0-52030400-1507639009_thumb.jpg

post-9945-0-33487800-1507639082_thumb.jpg

Hi, Admin, Should i enclose some more bios settings. Should i disable or enable some settings in bios to get captured the temp by your software. Please. The instant upload download watching thro float menu is really appreciated. yOu could also include, connection finder of network device, so that if any third party device is trying to connect, it may give an alarm sound like dogs bark etc.

Hi, after downloading and trying to open, and seeing the id and pw, i needed some clarifications from you. Hence i closed that window, and was writing to you, when my pc automatically shut down.

Should i send the id only or with the password. How to participate in the activity. When i will be contacted? Show how to send a email to you. Please

If i open, will ti auto send those details if i download clicking your link in the post? pl

Hi, Glad that you have taken personal care to know the cause of the problem, and i hope a fix for that. But surprisingly, in my laptp which has xp sp3, i was getting the temp tab working.i also checked the monitor resolution and it is in admitted limit