Photo
- - - - -

How to convert excel to Outlook contacts

excel to outlook contacts xls to outlook contact import contacts to outlook import excel sheet to outloo export excel sheet to outlook

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Robinsanshaw

Robinsanshaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:15 AM

Using Window 8, While moving excel sheet data into Outlook 2013 edition, So that I can view all contacts which are stored in Excel Sheet, getting some kind of Mapping translator error. I think, following the wrong method to convert excel sheet to Outlook Contacts folder. Someone know the correct method, help me out, as lots of contacts field stored in my excel sheet.

• AnthonyPoelf, RobertPhesk, LiluunaApake and 1 other like this

#2 jerrysmith

jerrysmith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 11:30 PM

hi, there are tons of free apps and online methods, have you explored google about this ? almost all solutions worked for me. hoped that helped.

Edited by xilolee, 01 November 2017 - 04:05 PM.
Link removed.

#3 Robinsanshaw

Robinsanshaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:03 AM

Thanks Jerry for the suggestion. After Searching on Web, get some easy manual solution and one of the easiest solution to convert Excel contacts to Outlook address book by using the CSV File format. 

As Outlook doesn't import Excel file directly, So need to save the Excel contacts into CSV format, so that using Import / Export option, an Outlook user just like me can move a large number of Excel file to Outlook Address Book. But also dealing with some problem during this procedure. Hence, try the automated free solution for this problem and after searching a lot, get a unique tool called Systools Excel to Outlook Converter.

Try the tool to convert Excel contacts to view the user contacts details. Tool directly import the contacts stored in Excel format to my Outlook Contact list. Amazed by this feature of the tool. Now when I ever need to move contacts from excel sheet, use the software to save my effort and time.