Using Window 8, While moving excel sheet data into Outlook 2013 edition, So that I can view all contacts which are stored in Excel Sheet, getting some kind of Mapping translator error. I think, following the wrong method to convert excel sheet to Outlook Contacts folder. Someone know the correct method, help me out, as lots of contacts field stored in my excel sheet.

Thanks Jerry for the suggestion. After Searching on Web, get some easy manual solution and one of the easiest solution to convert Excel contacts to Outlook address book by using the CSV File format. 

As Outlook doesn't import Excel file directly, So need to save the Excel contacts into CSV format, so that using Import / Export option, an Outlook user just like me can move a large number of Excel file to Outlook Address Book. But also dealing with some problem during this procedure. Hence, try the automated free solution for this problem and after searching a lot, get a unique tool called Systools Excel to Outlook Converter.

Try the tool to convert Excel contacts to view the user contacts details. Tool directly import the contacts stored in Excel format to my Outlook Contact list. Amazed by this feature of the tool. Now when I ever need to move contacts from excel sheet, use the software to save my effort and time.

You can export Excel file as CSV file and then import the CSV file in the Outlook. Outlook provides a direct way to import CSV files, if its not so then you can try any third-party CSV to PST Converter software.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/Transfer-Excel-data-to-4622f45a

Some tools are available in the market, you can search through google or i will recommend Excel to Vcard Converter tool, this software will help you to convert file from Excel to Vcard file format. This tool easily and safely convert Excel to Outlook Contacts folder without losing any data and mistake. Go ahead and download free software. visit at - http://www.osttopstapp.com/xlstovcf.html

Follow these easy steps:

1. Choose File > Import and Export from the menu taskbar in Outlook.
  2. Make sure Import from another program or file is highlighted.
  3. Click on Next button
  4. Now make sure Comma Separated Values (Windows) is selected.
  5. Click Next tap.
  6. Use the Browse button, then select the desired file.

Apart from this solution. You can try third party tool. There is serval software available in the online market.

I hope helps it!!