• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KNRover

KNRover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 02:19 PM

Although I've had Wise Registry Cleaner on my computer for about 3 years, I never noticed the "1-click" icon setting. It is supposed to allow you to click it and WRC runs in the background. Only one problem: It doesn't work. Reason I know it isn't working is because after clicking it (and tried double-clicking it, too), I open WRC and run a deep scan. That scan finds lots of safe-go-delete items, which it shouldn't because the 1-click should have already cleaned them out.

I have the latest version (9.4.7.619). Is this a bug?

• DoltonsK likes this

#2 xilolee

xilolee

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,336 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:38 PM

Hi KNRover. :)

Bug confirmed.
It worked only after I modified the shortcut:

• In the link tab, destination, I have added the -safe parameter: "MyPath\Wise Registry Cleaner 9\WiseRegCleaner.exe" -a -safe
  • In the compatibility tab, I ticked run as administrator.

I tried also the other two possible combinations: -a and -a -all.
They didn't work.
I'm not sure what should do the -a parameter alone.

It also seems WRC:

• doesn't create a backup of the deleted entries
  • doesn't check exclusions

Wise Disk Cleaner 1-click instead works, but it doesn't query/use the usercustom.ini.

I'd modify WRC parameters and their behavior:

• -a should be removed.
  • -all should be removed
  • -safe: WRC will scan the sections specified by the user, then it will delete only safe entries.
  • -advanced: WRC will scan the sections specified by the user, then it will delete all entries (safe and not safe).
  • -allsafe: WRC will scan all sections, then it will delete only safe entries.
  • -alladvanced: WRC will scan all sections, then it will delete all entries (safe and not safe).

After that, the one-click icon should be set with the -safe parameter (and run as administrator).

I am not a Wise employee, but an helper made moderator.

#3 wisecleaner_admin

wisecleaner_admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,203 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:59 AM

Thanks KNRover and xilolee.

We noticed this problem, we will fix it in next update.

We want to put smile on your face.   :)

Any feature questions and ideas, please feel free to contact us!

--------------------------------------------------

New product: Wise Anti Malware

Keep your PC in safe all the time!

--------------------------------------------------

Best Regards,

WiseCleaner.com

Follow us on:

facebook.png  Twitter.png  g+32.png  YouTube_32x32.png  linkedin_32x32.png

#4 LincolnVoink

LincolnVoink

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 02:23 AM

With time zones it truly is dependent upon where your audience is and who you wish to target. Our hack tool possess the best features on the planet and unlike many different tools which you have to stick to the identical person to get him follow you back, or you've got to earn some points in exchange with some followers which eats a great deal of time. Folks can acquire tired of seeing exactly the same shots daily so its good to break this up every now and then, no matter how well you believe it will do.
Free instagram unfollow from real people!
You may receive a maximum of 11k likes or followers every day. You may even set the time for which you may purchase these followers. Subsequent to encouraging it you will need to boost followers.
If you would like to build a company or love relationship with anyone, you may give them presents. If these reasons aren't sufficient to get Instagram followers then keep one thing in your thoughts. To discover active people on instagram some vital things have to remain in mind.